|Screen Size||32 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DoubleSight Single Monitor Flex Stand Fully Adjustable Height Tilt Pivot Free Standing, VESA 75mm/100mm, up to 32" Monitor
|Price:||$95.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.00 (26%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility: Up to 30" Monitors
- LCD Width: 32" Overall Width per Monitor (max)
- Pole Height: 15.25" - 18.5" adjustable height range
- Tilt: 45° Pivot: 90°
- Frets - 22
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item DoubleSight Single Monitor Flex Stand Fully Adjustable Height Tilt Pivot Free Standing, VESA 75mm/100mm, up to 32" Monitor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AV-Express||Value Max||Ness Electronics, Inc|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 9.25 x 18.5 in||10.59 x 21.1 x 4.57 in||12.6 x 25.7 x 4.2 in||6.9 x 30.7 x 15.6 in||53.54 x 19.76 x 17.87 in||3.6 x 20.4 x 14.4 in|
|Mount Type||Swivel, Tilt||Tilt||Tilt||Universal TV Stand||Stand||TV|
The Double Sight DS-130STA is a Single Monitor Desktop Stand designed for large Monitors up to 30" in size. It is the perfect solution for adding height and flexibility to your large Monitor or All-in-One PC. Double Sight's Flex Design offers the user complete flexibility when installing their monitor on the desktop. The DS-130STA Flex Stand design is adjustable for height, tilt, and pivot for a truly custom view. In addition, Flex Stands provide a secure, ergonomic mount while eliminating clutter and saving valuable desk top space. The Flex Stand Base provides a measure of stability not found in other stands. The Base design counter balances the monitors for a stable set up every time. If you prefer the base can be bolted in place or Double Sight offers alternative Grommet and Clamp Base options. All Double Sight Multi Monitor Flex Stands and Arms ship completely assembled saving you time and eliminating the assembly frustrations. Flex Stands and Arms and are compatible with LCD Monitors which are VESA 100x100mm and 75x75mm compliant. The DS-130STA also includes an optional 200mm x 100mm VESA Bracket for use with some larger monitors. The DS-130STA can also be upgraded to accommodate a second tier of monitors as your viewing needs change. Purchase a DS-22T or DS-23T Tier Extension to add a second row to your stand. The DS-130STA can also be used as a second tier for any other Double Sight Flex Stand by converting it with a DS-EXTPOST accessory. Additional accessories include Desk Clamps and Grommet Mounts to secure your monitors in place. If you need additional height, a Height Extension is also available.
Top customer reviews
Couple of items to be aware of:
- My stand came with the "tilt" positioned slightly downward... I installed the monitor before realizing it. In order to correct the tilt I had to unscrew the monitor entirely to work the tilt mechanism because it was so tight. Not a big problem but make sure you are happy with the tilt angle before you fully commit to screwing in all the screws for the VESA connector. Made it tight again and all is well.
- The height is handled by a spring loaded mechanism that wants to make the stand "full height" all the time. It is kept in check by a screwing mechanism on the back... tighten it and the spring can't expand and push the pole height upward. One reviewer said he wanted divots every half inch... I much preferred having no divots so I'm able to adjust to the perfect height in as minimal increments as possible (centimeters or even millimeters...) I did NOT notice any problems with the mechanism springing up... you also have the entire weight of the monitor helping to weigh it down.
- Installing the VESA connector was a bit difficult. I've had stands where the VESA connector detached so you can mount it to the monitor and then connect the detached VESA piece and the monitor back to the stand. With this one you have to position the entire monitor stand against the monitor and screw in the screws.... not a big deal because you aren't going to do this this often but be careful. Protect your screen and make sure you don't end up dropping the stand on the back of the monitor, it is heavy and could cause damage. Alternatively you could try to juggle the monitor vertically and screw in the screws at the same time, again be careful.
- I don't believe the stand was made to have you change the pivot orientation back and forth... I believe it wants you to set it and forget it, not a problem for me.
- I'd suggest putting a cloth mat on your desk/table for the stand to set on... doesn't have rubber feet or anything so it could scratch a surface.
- The zip ties and the Velcro straps were a nice addition. I used the included Velcro straps to attach the power and data cables to the vertical pole immediately parallel to the back of the monitor's connections with one Velcro strap and then ran the cables down the length of the pole before using the remaining Velcro to collect the cables at the base before running them off the back of my table. The zip ties may come in handy when I start to experiment with bias lighting (research this! I have an "ideal lume" light coming to attach to the back of my monitor.)
- Do I have regrets with buying this? None. :) Thanks for reading, hope you have as much good luck buying a stand as I did.
I attached a photo of what my desk looks like with my 27" monoprice monitor on this stand.
You will need a regular phillips head screwdriver in addition to the provided allen wrench.
- It's a VESA monitor stand!
- Very solid construction, built like Soviet military equipment!
- It pivots! Slightly, or all the way. Also tilts forward and back. The floor in my room here is a bit uneven, and this was making my monitor uneven, this was very disconcerting, I used a small level and pivoted very slightly to even it out.
- The base is very thin, you can put any stuff around the stem, so you get A LOT more room on your desk with this stand compared to a stock stand. This is of course also due to the ridiculously high lowest height setting.
- The lowest height setting is *WAYYYYY* too high. I had to retrain myself to look up slightly to see the top of my screen. Admittedly this didn't take me very long to adjust to and isn't a big deal anymore. You can also tilt forward a little bit if that helps.
- The included screws are very long. My monitor's screw holes were not that long, and I had to use the screws from the original monitor stand. If you find yourself in this situation and you don't have screws, take one of the included ones to your local hardware store and they will find some shorter ones for you.
- As others have noted, the base is solid metal with no padding or gliders of any sort. If you care about your surface, you may want to put something underneath, or be careful when moving your monitor.
- If you want to swivel your monitor to the sides, I don't really care about this but some do, it doesn't really let you do that. You can loosen the knob and rotate the stem, it doesn't have to be tightened to the groove, but it's easier to just rotate the whole monitor with the base.
This stand is well made and the mounting bracket looks tough. I chose not to pursue the manufacturer fo get an additional bracket. Check with the Tv or monitor mfg to find out about attaching a wall or desk mounting system.
Since I've purchased this, 4 more people in my office have bought the same one and we're all happy with it.