Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2015
I'm 5'6" 152 with a 38" chest so I decided to purchase a US small.

The fit is form fitting, so it should not be too loose on you. It should be "gun hugging". The most important part of the shirt for me was the length which ends at the hip for me.

As for the color - it looks like the photos they have up are overly saturated so the color has more bounce. I ordered gray.
review image review image
33 comments| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2017
Love these. Form fitting without being too tight or uncomfortable (and i have pretty muscular physique and im about 205 lbs and i order it in a US lg). The material is super comfortable to wear. Always appropriate to wear because its fits so well and is easy to dress down or dress up with a sport jacket or chinos. I just buy a bunch. I wear them so much, my girlfriend refers to them as "my uniform".
on November 14, 2017
I really wanted to like this, intially I had a good opinion of it and it would probably look good in a picture. However, it has a weird little piece on the very bottom of it that is like a solid piece of fabric or something that sticks out of the shirt really weirdly that can't be fixed, also the back was kind of weird. I'm 5'10" 165 and got a medium which fit as expected, but this shirt really messes with my OCD.
on May 7, 2015
Great shirt; I actually feel the fabric's quality is pretty fair for the price. I am 5'11", 177 lbs (athletic), and a 33" waist. I am normally a small/medium (brand dependent), but I went with the overwhelming majority's vote to order at least a size up ( got an Asia XL/U.S. L). I somewhat regret this because although it still fits and looks pretty damn good, I should have stuck with what the manufacturer recommended (Asia L/U.S. M), as it is just a little bit too big, and a tad long, whereas it should be pretty much form fitting. I even tried to rectify my mistake and shrink it, but to no avail: there was nearly no change. My fault though. I want to order another in a Medium charcoal color, but unfortunately, neither the long sleeve, nor short sleeve cuts are available in that size/color right now, so hopefully they will restock soon. Overall, if you like this look, it is a completely worthy purchase in my eyes. Just make sure you pick your right size (and if you don't know how to properly get your size, have someone help you. This IS true to U.S. size in my experience). My only regret is that there's so much uncertainty in sizing when ordering from companies like this, but it's still a great shirt.
on October 3, 2015
I got a short sleeve not long sleeve. 3/3/16 UPDATE I like the two shirts I did order and were filled correctly. I ended up keeping the short sleeve and tried recently to order two more Mediums. When checking the order today, somehow the size was XS. I had to cancel. I'm not real excited about the accuracy of the online ordering using a mobile phone. Upgraded to three stars but the two our of three incorrect orders is unacceptable
on March 25, 2017
This is a good product. It fits very well in length and around waist and chest but the shoulders are too tight and sleeve are a bit shorter than I need. Still, it fits better than other casual shirts I've tried.
on August 29, 2017
I really like these shirts but all colors differ in size...2xl mint too small so i exchanged for 3xl which fit fine so from that I ordered violet and aqua 3xl but too small so exchanged for 4xl
on April 20, 2015
I bought this for my husband who needs something slightly more formal than a t-shirt, but not as uptight as a dress shirt to wear with a vest or sports coat. I hesitated a few times on the size, reading reviews, but I'm glad I went with the suggested size (Asian Large/US medium) as it fits him like a second skin and looks ultra classy and stylish on his 5'9"/165 lb frame!

He loves the soft fabric and casual feel of the shirt, and even more, he enjoyed the endless compliments he received when he wore it to a wedding with a slightly formal vest. I'm ordering 3 more in various colors, right now!
on February 1, 2015
A solid Henley shirt. I wear an american XL and I ordered this in what they recommended. My main complant is that the shoulders are a bit too narrow for an american XL. I understand that this comes with a taper and fits tight like a reguar undershirt, but for americans you will find it is small in the upper portion.

Otherwise this seems to be well made, looks decent and washes well.
on April 6, 2017
Fit my dad very well. The sizing is true to the chart, quality of the fabric is very nice, the color is true not faded, very nice quality with jeans, or under a sports jacket.