|Fits as expected||
Doublju Mens Crew Neck T-shirts Short Sleeve
|Price:||$8.85 - $44.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% COTTON / POLYESTER 35%
- Imported, designed by USA
- Pull On closure
- Machine Washable (Recommended Hand Wash)
- Doublju Mens Crew Neck T-shirts Short Sleeve
- Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
- Please check sizing info to ensure your size prior to ordering
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0082HDXHA
- Item model number: 070R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shirts should work for those looking for a tee that shows off a tapered look of the upper body. Those that are similar in size of near 40" chest, 32" waist, average height should purchase no less than a US Large. I even venture to say XL because some reviewers say go 2 sizes larger than your normal fit.
Shape - These may just be the right shape for those with about 20% larger chest than waist. Size is a different story. Again, make sure to go large.
Value - Though I question the "exceptionally soft and comfortable" line of their advertising, it isn't half bad for the price. Didn't wow me with the softness nor did I think it felt rough. I much prefer the feel of Dockers Men's Dockers Performance Crew T-shirt for around the same price but they don't have quite the shape and fit of these. The Dockers are great for the fact that the spandex material gives more flex thus it's more universal in terms of what body type it caters to.
Thickness - I like the thickness of the fabric. Heavier than normal for super cheap tee's but not too thick to restrict movement and trap body heat. Another advantage this shirt has over the thin fabric Dockers.
Length - Bit longer in length than expected. Longer length is a pro for me since I plan on using as undershirt only and tuck in.Read more ›
Great shirt at an affordable price. I will be buying more from this seller in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shirts fit a little small and I wasn't overly impressed with the quality. I would definitely recommend buying a size larger than you're used to unless you prefer a really... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rob H.
Surprisingly stiff fabric---much different than the stretch fabric most t-shirts are made of. Too stiff for me.Published 2 months ago by Geóff
It's good quality material but not too comfortable, when its hot I feel it itches my back a little, but good enough, I am kinda fit so I like my t-shirts to show my figure, but I... Read morePublished 2 months ago by ASR