|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$12.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|You Save:||$5.00 (27%)|
- 94% Rayon / 6% Spandex
- Imported, designed by USA
- Pull On closure closure closure
- Machine Wash Cold / Hang Dry
- #KWTS094 - Womens Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck Oversized T-Shirt Dress With Chest Pocket
- Features Chest Pocket, Deep V-Neck Line, And Loose Fit
- Soft And Comfortable Fit
- Color disclamier : Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definition, We cannnot gurantee the color that you see will be exact from the actual color of the product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Doublju company services to customer qualified products with reasonable price. As a leading company in fashion business, we pioneer the best design to satisfy customer's lifestyle fashion.
Doublju Women's loose fit U neck Long T-shirt with a pocket
Measurements ( Inches )
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00WEEF802
- Item model number: KWTS094
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am six feet tall, and wear between a 12 and a 16 in US women's sizes. I wanted a very oversized, drape fit, so I ordered the XXXL shirt. In the past ordering clothing in supposedly "Chinese sizes" from Amazon, I figured this shirt would be the equivalent of a US XL and that it would not have the really oversized look I was going for...but I was wrong. It is very oversized, and on me was long enough that I would feel ok wearing it with leggings, which is rare. The material is really soft and thin, the wash is somewhat faded, and the raw hem at the neck makes the overall look of the top distressed and weathered. I personally love this look, and find the shirt fits my aesthetic perfectly. It is not something one would wear to work or as a "dressy" top, but for everyday wear I find it appropriate. Also, I realize that there are fussy washing directions, but I'm that horrible person who never follows those. I have a few nice dressy pieces that I hand wash and hang dry, but everyday clothes get tossed in the washer and dried in the drier and they can either sink or swim. This top withstood machine washing and drying just fine so far. It probably faded a bit, but with the finish it's really no big deal. Overall I am pleased with this shirt and will be ordering even more colors.
Because it's so comfortable and seem to cling in the right places, I'm keeping it. I don't think I'll order another one though.