Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 241 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on January 12, 2015
I usually wear large in U.S. size. I ordered a 2xl. U.S xl. Fits perfect. Listen to the reviews. Will be buying more of this in other colors.
review image
on January 18, 2015
The product description is off on the DARKGREEN color. It is actually a muted blue.
review image review image
on October 24, 2012
You will seriously need to consider the sizing for this shirt. That is my biggest problem with it. I'm about 6' 150lbs (definitely not a big guy). The sizing options say that a Large is, in the United States, a medium. This is what I ordered. It is more like a US small. So, order one size up, even over the "conversion chart" given. I would have been better off with an XL (which would be like a men's medium I guess here in the US). Other than that the quality is alright and it fits well. My advice: make sure you have the size right and you'll be happy with this shirt.
on February 6, 2017
I'm really getting into slim fitting dress shirts but it's very difficult to find one that fits perfectly to my body. I'm generally a 16' neck, 30-32 sleeve. Athletic build for a 5'7, 165 guy. Biceps are probably a little bigger than most my size and that's usually where I run into problems with the slim fit shirts.

This shirt fits me perfectly and looks very stylish. BUT...

I'm going on 17 years of wearing dress shirts daily for work and I've never had an issue with buttons being difficult to button until this shirt. The buttons are slightly smaller than average, but the holes they are meant to go through are extremely small and much more difficult to force the button through. I've been at the gym locker room and my locker mates on more than one occasion had a good laugh at how difficult it was for me to get that top button in. I don't know what they were thinking when designing this.

If that wasn't enough, the entire collar is completely stiff. It's very difficult to already take a tight-fitting shirt and reach behind your neck after putting on a tie only to find that the collar has to semi-choke your neck just to flip it back into place.

It would be such a perfect shirt if the buttons and collar weren't the worst I've ever seen in a dress shirt.
on November 26, 2016
I decided to order four more Doublju shirts since I had ordered a few in the past and I really liked them.

But what I received this time was totally different. The material is super thin, the collar is a different size (much larger and uglier).
This product is horrible, I will never order again!
review image
on November 17, 2015
My husband loves this shirt. Probably one of his favorite shirts. Color is very vibrant and true to color. The fabric feels very nice to the touch. He's muscular so this for his muscles without restrictions. Great find. I plan on purchasing more of these in different countries colors. The fit is perfect too. I hope this helps
on June 17, 2016
one thing i would request from the seller because i love these shirts but . seems like they are designed to be left out the pants . but I like to Tuck my shirts in my pant/Jeans so would you please make them longer like 4 or 5 inches longer . other then that i like them so much . one more thing would make the collar a little strong i think it is more light and flexible
on September 21, 2015
There are two things wrong with this shirt: 1.) The collar is so feeble that it crumples when you try to wear it with a necktie. It looks horribly awkward. 2.) The sleeves are overly skinny. I bought the shirt two sizes larger (I'm a US M, got the shirt in an XL) so that the torso and shoulders would fit, which they do. But the sleeves are so skinny that my arms look really constricted, like they might burst out any second (I have a regular build). It's a bad look.

Only buy this shirt if you plan to never wear it with a tie and you have very skinny arms.
on December 28, 2015
I ordered the sky blue dress shirt and I was very impressed. I'm 5'10" and I ordered the XS. The makers of this shirt did a very good job with bringing in and tapering the waist, the arms were very well fitted also... snug but not restrictive, a good snug. The shirt isn't restrictive anywhere ands fits just like a tailored shirt, at least for me. I can wear this shirt tucked in with no extra material sagging in the lower back, I can wear this untucked because it fits well with good length so it doesn't look like a dress, and the sleeves are easy to roll up and they look great. Great shirt, very good material especially for the price, it is NOT see-through so you don't need an undershirts for them. Great dress shirt and great fit allover.
on September 10, 2015
I have been in search of shirts that fit my 5'7" slim athletic build well and I have finally found them. I typically look for small or medium slim-fit shirts depending on the brand; this Large/US Medium shirt fits perfectly, has a great taper, and is an interesting material blend. However, the workmanship is just not quality. Every single button hole and seam has threads coming off of it. It looks very poorly made and I would have to spend hours trying to cut every last thread down to proper size in order to wear this out.