Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2016
These are great tools for kids to work with play doh or any dough, really. They are sturdy and bright. Good quality. The only issue I have is that the rolling pin is static, meaning that if you hold onto the sides like a real rolling pin and try to keep those still while you move the center spool, it doesn't work. I thought this rolling pin would work like a real one and I could teach my daughter how to use a bigger one with this, but the center spool does not move as I hoped . That is my only complaint!
on November 29, 2017
Got this for my 3 yr old nephew as a birthday gift. He loved smashing and mashing his play-doh with these. He also loved the wavy pattern the wavy wheel makes. Everything was a good size for his hands. As with other reviews, the rolling pin does not actually roll. You have to push the entire thing. But I knew that going on, so it was fine.
on November 7, 2013
Great options included. Perfect for making playdough cookies & pizzas & other foods & then scooping & serving them up. My son loves to make roads with the rolling cutters.

My kids love each one except the rolling pin because it's a one piece design, not one that the center roller actually rolls while gripping the ends. We bought this along with the Melissa & Doug Shape, Model and Mold set which contains working rollers so they're covered and between those 2 they have a nice variety.

Does NOT come in a nice reusable container to store it in like some so it's more of a challenge to keep them organized (again compared to the Melissa & Doug Shape, Model and Mold ones which come in a molded plastic insert for each tool and all that in a wooden box making it easy to know where what tool belongs).

A big plus is that they are smooth plastic & designed in such a way that makes them easy to clean unlike some of the little nooks & crannies found on many others.
on June 9, 2017
they are so cute and they are to supplement the 3 or 4 birthday gifts am giving to my boyfriend's step niece and nephew. She will surely enjoy working on her dough
on April 14, 2017
My son loves to use these when playing with dough. the only complaint I have is that you can't hold onto the handles to use the rolling pin like a regular rolling pin. My son still loves them though.
on April 24, 2017
Good for toddler playdough. Sturdy plastic and easy to clean. My biggest complaint is that it's not a functional rolling pin (the main reason I purchased this set).
on March 7, 2016
My daughter LOVES these dough tools!! As soon as I held one in my hand I knew I made a great choice in buying them. They work great and are easy to handle. I don't see us having any problems in the near future with them breaking at all. Most play dough toys are made from that cheap, thin plastic but these don't feel that way at all. I'm very impressed with their quality and will recommend to all my mommy friends!
on June 16, 2017
These little tools are super fun to play with, my 3 year old and I often use these not only on play-doh but also with the kinetic sand.
on May 19, 2017
This 5 piece play-doe tools are great to help make items for the kids. A great gift and items for them to play with.
on June 23, 2015
These play-doh tools are priced cheap, however they are not cheap quality by any means!!! My daughter and I love these tools! they feel like high quality products and work very well with play-doh. Don't waste your money buying other ones and just get these. As other reviewers pointed out the roller does not roll like a regular rolling pin but honestly it's not difficult to use. The ridged edge of the handles makes it easy. Plus I think it it were like a regular roller, there would be more of a chance that it could break or getting play-doh inside in it making it difficult to use. Overall this is a great product and buy with confidence!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.