Consider these available items
Douglas Laboratories - Tri-Metabolic Control - Supports Metabolic Hormones Leptin, Ghrelin and Adiponectin - 120 Capsules
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Healthy Weight: Supports three metabolic hormones: adiponectin, leptin, and ghrelin. These hormones help support healthy appetite, satiety and fat metabolism as part of a healthy weight management program.* **Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- Metabolic Support: Acetyl-L-carnitine is a necessary component for fatty acid metabolism and energy production.*
- Heart & Metabolic: Dietary supplement formulated to play an intimate role in supporting optimal cardiovascular health with age.*
- Douglas Laboratories researches, develops and manufactures the right suite of rigorously designed, science-based, healthy aging supplements. With a 60-year heritage of innovating and designing nutritional products, we push the potential of active individuals to continually perform at their personal best. | *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tri-Metabolic Control combines the clinically studied extracts of the Piper betle leaf and Dolichos biflorus seed plus acetyl-L-carnitine to support three metabolic hormones: adiponectin, leptin, and ghrelin, to help control appetite, satiety and fat metabolism as part of a healthy weight management program.†
For 60 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to ensuring that the products we deliver are the highest quality available.
Douglas Laboratories manufactures nutritional supplements for long-term health and active lifestyles.*
Over the past 60 years, Douglas Laboratories has grown into a globally recognized leader in the development of science-based nutritional supplements.
Heart and metabolic health is a broad topic that touches on many areas, including vascular function, glucose and lipid metabolism, and body weight. As we age, the heart and vasculature undergo normal decreases in blood vessel plasticity and increases in blood vessel wall thickness. The function of the heart itself also changes, resulting in a decreased efficiency in pumping blood. Normal aging also results in a loss of muscle mass and alterations in numerous metabolic pathways. Weight tends to increase, while metabolic processes such as glucose metabolism decrease. The combination of these normal age related changes can be viewed together as cardiometabolic aging. Nutrition plays an intimate role in maintaining healthy cardiovascular function.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Product Dimensions : 4.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : Douglas Labs
- ASIN : B01NCLXZ84
Best Sellers Rank:
#236,303 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #870 in Fat Burner Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING: This product can expose you to benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Each serving size (2 vegetarian capsules) contains: LOWAT Proprietary Blend (Dolichos biflorus seed extract, Piper betle leaf extract) 300 mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl) 300 mg. Other ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, silica and ascorbyl palmitate.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two capsules 30 minutes before a meal, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.