Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 4 Bar|Style Name: Cucumber and Green Tea|Change
Price:$5.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 3,386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,559 reviews
on June 5, 2016
On the website DIPROPYLENE GYCOL is not listed on the ingredients list. On the item I received, that ingredient is listed in the soap. I used this soap for a week and it started causing my eczema to act up. After researching that chemical, it turns out that it is an irritant to people with sensitive skin. Be careful and check the item you receive
review image
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
I don't think there's anything particularly magical about Dove soap, it just depends on what your skin likes. That said, my skin LOVES Dove. I used an olive oil soap for years, believing that it was better for my skin than "traditional" soaps like Dove or Dial, but for the last 6 months or so I'd been very unhappy with my skin - constant tiny break outs, ruddiness, uneven skin tone... You name it, I was experiencing it. I tried lots of different things (bentonite clay masks, GlamGlow, Clarisonic Mia, etc.) with absolutely no success. Oddly enough, while visiting a friend for a weekend, I used her Dove soap to wash my face and was AMAZED at how quickly my skin smoothed out and cleared up. I went back home and kept trying with the olive oil soap, but after a few weeks I gave up and ordered some Dove. Never been happier! Plus, the "cool moisture" scent is incredible.
on July 13, 2016
I used to use body wash but switched to soap after feeling like body wash never got me clean enough. I used many different brands including the Dove Body wash which was great but still not the same as the clean feeling you get when using the bar of soap. My skin is very sensitive and most other soaps dried out my skin or made me break out. I finally asked a dermatologist if they could prescribe something that wasn't so harsh on my skin and they told me to use Dove bar soap. I tried it and I have been hooked ever since.

Dove bar soap has been wonderful, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I have not had any problems with break outs or dry or oily skin since I started using this a few years ago. I even carry a travel size in my purse so that when I need to wash my hands at other places I have it and I don't have to worry about what other soaps are going to do. The smell is great and not to scented which is nice to know that there aren't all the fragrances added into the soap. You can this for sensitive skin which I have tried, I didn't notice any difference with my skin between the 2. So I stick to the original white soap and it is wonderful! LOVE DOVE! Thank you for making a quality product.
on April 25, 2016
Bought the Dove Beauty Bar for our baby who has sensitive skin. We initially used J&J body wash but it turned out his skin didn't like whatever chemicals were in there.

The doctor recommended to use Dove or Aveeno, and since we already have a ton of Dove products, decided to put our trust in a brand we already trust. The bar itself is about 4 oz, which is bigger than some of the comparable products lately whose size has been steadily heading downwards.

PROS:
It's Dove.
It works wonders on sensitive skin.
It's cheaper on Amazon then from retail stores.

CONS:
None that I can think of.

tl;dr: It's the soap you use when everything else doesn't work.
on May 24, 2017
Not long ago, I went to the dermatologist for what turned out to be eczema. In addition to a prescription cream to be used short-term, the doctor told me to start using two things: white Dove soap, and Cerave moisturizing cream. I was, to say the least, surprised. I've read for years that bar soap is bad for your skin; that the ingredients that make it solid also clog your pores. I had been a dedicated "body wash" user for years. But I decided to give Dove soap a try, since I figured it was a low-cost experiment--plus, my dermatologist had gorgeous skin!

Boy, was I ever surprised. This stuff is GREAT. The Dove soap/Cerave cream combo makes my skin look and feel beautiful, and the eczema is gone. I'm a believer!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 16, 2017
This stuff is good general purpose soap. It does not leave skin feeling dry whatsoever. This is the first soap that does not have that squeaky feeling on the skin when washed off--leaving the skin dry. It seems to hydrate pretty well. The smell is pretty neutral. It does not smell perfume-like. I bought the 16-pack which was affordable compared to in-store prices.

Dimensions of the bar can be seen in the photos I have uploaded.

Included are 16 individually boxed bars of soap.

Pros:
*Does not smell perfume-like
*Super hydrating

Cons:
*None

Additional Considerations:
I use this stuff as an everyday soap and I use after workout Defense Soap Body Wash Shower Gel 12 Oz (Pack of 2) - Natural Tea Tree Oils or after using a public gym or pool. The combo never fails.

Overall: 5/5 stars (>=.5 rounds up, <.5 rounds down) => 5 stars

If you have any further questions regarding the product in my review please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 1, 2017
All four bars arrived in perfect condition. They're exactly as I expected; they're the same bars of dove soap I have purchased in the past from many drugstores. Great for sensitive skin. Super fast shipping and a sweet add-on price.
review image review image
on May 31, 2017
I used to buy soap for how it smelled and how it lathered - that is, until my dermatologist told me he thought I was sensitive to the dyes and fragrances in my favorite locally handmade soap. Bummer. He recommended this one to help with my keratosis pilaris, and although it's not a cure by itself, I have definitely noticed a difference!

There's no scent, of course, and I miss having that in the shower, but it's a small price to pay for clearer skin! The soap lathers nicely and doesn't dry out my skin at all. I've converted everyone in the house to this soap.
on January 14, 2015
Works wonders on our children's skin. They have eczema, so we were using Aveeno products. Our pediatrician told us to try Dove sensitive skin. I was skeptical because I was certain that Aveeno (especially for what it cost) was giving us the best results. To my surprise, after two baths with this they were all cleared up from their little break outs!! Who knew?? Definitely stocked up on this one! No more high dollar Aveeno for us!
on August 22, 2016
The Dove unscented, sensitive skin Beauty Bar is the only soap that we use on my daughter. She is now 4 years old and we have been using this on her since before she was 1 year old. She has a very, mild case of eczema and since we started using this soap, we rarely if every see any eczema outbreaks on her skin. I cannot remember the last time she has had any dry patches. The price is great on Amazon and I will buy it from here again and again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.