Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 16, 2017
Love this dove body wash. I only use dove and most of the time use the men version since it smells like what I am used too. The regular body wash from dove is good too but the men care is my favorite. I have been using it for many years. Years ago had a rash and dermatologist said to use dove and have used it ever since for the past 5 or 6 years. They have all different scents and this clean comfort is up there at the top and is not overpowering but is a great scent to use in the shower.
on August 2, 2016
Works well for sensitive skin! We had to shop around to find a body wash my husband would be able to use every day that wouldn't dry out his sensitive skin. He's used this for over a year and besides getting tired of the scent, he's a big fan. Love the subscribe and save price as well!
on February 24, 2016
I've exclusively used this brand and scent of body wash for the last four years, and my skin always feels moisturized and clean. It's a light, nice smell, and the gel doesn't have any of the annoying (and eco-unfriendly) plastic beads found in some other popular brands.
on September 6, 2017
An excellent product, especially for men (and maybe some women) who live and/or work in dry or dusty (!) climates and/or places (I live in south-central Texas). Sent a case of these five or six years ago to soldiers in Afghanistan as part of a larger "Care Package" effort. Universally appreciated! If you have naturally or situationally dry skin, this is the product for you! And it smells nice.
on August 7, 2016
Sent them back. They sent 13.5oz bottles instead of the 18oz as advertised. The package however was labeled 18. But this is all I used. so I immediately recognized it wasn't the 18oz sizes.
on October 22, 2015
My husband LOVES this body wash! He absolutely will not use anything else. Plus, I like the way it smells :) He has a problem with acne on his back and since he has been using this (for a long time now) he hasn't had much problems with it. He also likes the way his skin feels after.
on March 10, 2017
The best a man can get. Smells great, works great. My new favorite body wash.
on October 24, 2017
The shampoo comes watered down. I used it for a couple weeks anyways, and it has now started to smell somewhat rotten. I should have guessed this was too good to be true from the price, but I figured it was worth a shot. It's not, I've already thrown them out. I did get a full refund from Amazon though, so that was nice.
on June 12, 2017
My daily go to soap!
on February 8, 2017
I got a great deal on this body wash with a coupon. It's a good fresh scent and not too harsh. Nice that it's a face wash and body wash. I wish Dove would make the mens products the same size as normal Dove body washes. In addition it would be nice to have a large one that pumps.