Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 211 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on February 13, 2014
Pros: clean feeling, not harsh on skin, smells good, good texture
Con: none yet as it's still cleaning me

Finally, a product for guys that's not cologne in a soap. I purchased this because I was tired of all those axe body washes and other soap products that were more scents than substance. I would use those body washes and feel like I took a shower in cologne and not really be clean. Dove is the exception. The scent is pleasant but not as strong a bottle of cologne (that's what my actual cologne is for though right?). Of course the pluses of any dove soap have been added to Dove Men's- moisturizing soap (I have eczema and this doesn't dry out my skin), clean feeling after use, and a line of complimentary products to complete the "get fresh" routine.
OVERALL: Buy it, you wont be disappointed
on October 1, 2013
I tried this soap because I do like Dove products, however, I'm not sure why this is labeled a man's soap. Dove products are usually marketed as being gentle and subtle so I'm wondering if this soap is harsher on the skin than their regular soap in order to get the claimed "deep clean" whatever that is supposed to mean. I do not like the scent on these soaps which is also too strong for my liking. I prefer scentless (meaning no added perfume) or very mildly scented soaps like Dove has in their regular products. I will not be buying this soap again.
on May 23, 2017
My favorite soap. Item came in good condition and was not used luckily. Smells great and keeps my books and crannies clean. Thanks
on October 13, 2014
I love this soap. It has some grit to it which, as a guy, I love. Sloughs off dead skin on my body. I was very much an Irish Spring kind of guy for a long time, been using this soap for about 4 years and I don't want to use another soap. Also, it makes your bathroom smell manly.

Did I mention the moisturizer? It makes my skin feel better.
on January 12, 2013
Beginning 2012, I used to buy generic white Dove bars a while ago but for some reason I went back to other regular soaps. But in November (2 months ago) I started noticing my skin was losing softness, mainly in my feet and my hands. I decided to give the Dove Men a try and the results came almost instantly! All soft again :)

Other reviews say it melts too quickly but from my experience that's not my opinion at all: I started using the first bar on Christmas and I changed 3 days ago (01/19) which is about two weeks. And I take about two showers a day + hand and face washing throughout the day. I think you just need to take care of the bar and not leave it in a pool of water.
About the odor complaints, it just smells great! Classic scent. No complaints at all from me.
Plus, the November rain-ish color, the micro-grains and the distinctive shape makes it very original and enjoyable!

Overall I don't think I had a better soap in a while and I'm most likely sticking to Dove Men.
on April 3, 2014
I opened the box of 8 bars... and the smell hits you like a punch in the face. I didn't even open a single bar, but touched the box it was in and my fingers smell like cologne for hours.

I had to put the soap in the garage because it was stinking up the whole house. I thought I might like a slight manly sent but good lord... its way too much.
on July 30, 2013
I bought this soap expecting it to be a lot better than my normal soap, but after using it a couple times I found to be myself at a bit of a loss on why this is so highly valued.

Pros:
-Good Strong Scent
-It does not dry out the skin

Cons:
-Don't eat it
-The exfoliating "salts" is a joke, get a real glove or sponge if you want that.
-Not all natural

Good price for a good product. It is worth about how much as I paid for it. I never really had any skin problems to begin with and I don't use soap very often (which might have something to do with it) except to prevent myself from smelling. I bought this product for the good scent and to not dry out my fine skin, which it does have. It smells a bit artificial and may not be liked by some.

Given for what the product is, it is good, but I have had better.
on August 21, 2012
I was a little concerned at first because Dove is well known as a woman's product line. But after seeing Shaq as the spokesperson for their new mens line I figured I should give it a try. I am so glad I did!

First, the soap smells great! A nice clean masculine smell but not overwhelming or to strong like some mens products can be. This will not conflict with your cologne nor will it make you smell like you took a bath in cologne (I'm talking to you Axe, lol). The best part is the grains. Yeah, this soap has tiny grains that act like pumice or as I like to say, sandpaper. I've never felt so clean as I do after using this stuff. No, it doesn't hurt or anything, just feels like you've really scrubbed the gunk off. It takes off old deodorant, grease, dead skin, dirt from outside etc. It also doesn't dry out my skin afterwards like regular soap does which is a plus.

After trying a few bars I ordered the multi-pack on "subscribe and save" as it is half the price of the grocery store. Now I'm hoping they come out with a shampoo that works as well as the soap!
on June 2, 2017
Have used this soap for many years and is a really good soap for men
on December 2, 2012
I have been using the Deep Clean version of this soap for approximately 2 years as of writing. It's _the_ best bar soap that I have ever come across. The exfoliating quality along with the scent gets the job done without any residue that I've noticed with the aloe line that Dove also makes. However, the last two packages that I have purchased from Amazon seems to have a reduced amount of abrasives on each bar, and the scent has taken on more of a "chemical" smell that I usually notice on unscented hand lotions (Vaseline's Unscented Intensive Care line comes to mind). While it is not an unbearable smell, it is definitely not the scent that I remember. I am more irked that the exfoliating quality takes a hit, as it was the primary reason that I loved this soap. I'll likely try one more pack in the hope that it "returns" to the bar that I have been accustomed to.