Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Anti Dandruff 2 in 1|Size: 12-Ounce|Change
Price:$3.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 525 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 758 reviews
on April 14, 2017
Does help make my hair feel thicker, every so slightly. My hair isn't really all that thin either. If you really do suffer from thinning hair, grab this stuff. See if it helps you. After using this product for a few days straight, my scalp feels really dry and starts to develop a few spots of acne and they start to become itchy. I would cycle this shampoo on and off between something else that will keep your scalp healthy. I wish this product wasn't so drying because it seems to work well.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 29, 2017
I really like the smell of this shampoo, but it leaves my hair kinda stiff. The conditioner aspect is minimal at best. I won't be buying it again.
on March 11, 2016
I had already tried Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue and finally a special Coal Tar shampoo the pharmacists recommended but none of them stopped the itchy scalp syndrome I suffered with. The Dove stopped the itch after the second use, remember to rinse and repeat. This product surely won't work for everyone but it worked wonders on me and I would recommend it to anyone scratching their head looking for a solution.
on September 17, 2015
This is my boyfriend's shampoo of choice, and I have to say I agree. I love the way it makes his hair smell! The menthol leaves a nice scent and I've snuck and used it a few times myself, and the caffeine and menthol makes your scalp feel nice and tingly. Really gets rid of all the grease and grime from a whole day of work. Some girlier shampoo don't show the dirty proof of getting your hair clean and I love how fresh my hair feels afterwards, when I get a chance to sneak and use it. Neither of us have experienced any peeling skin or issues, and will definitely be repeat buyers of this.
on October 12, 2016
A good product that I have used for several years. It almost always is cheaper at the grocery store as it is difficult for amazon to complete with the 3$ shampoo. I have been looking for a workable 3 in 1 product and this is not it. If I use this as a body wash it makes my armpits/crotch dry and itchy, so I am stuck with a separate body wash. I have very short hair, and I prize simple and cheap. If you value something different then this my not be for you.
on May 14, 2015
The primary reason I purchased this shampoo is that I was greatly impressed with the fresh scent of the "Extra Fresh" bar soap so I wanted more products with the same great smell. Unfortunately neither this shampoo nor the body wash (reviewed separately) smells the same. I'm not sure why they would be labeled as the same scent when they don't smell the same. That being said, this is an interesting shampoo. A unique combination of menthol and caffeine helps me wake up in the morning. I may purchase it again as I have not found another shampoo that I really like.
on May 9, 2017
This product is effective at combatting dandruff; however, after half a bottle my hair is getting very frizzy. I have thin hair to begin with so my hair is very sensitive, but there is obviously something going on with my hair and I can only connect it with using this product.
on May 12, 2017
Great shampoo. Very reasonable price. I only wish bottle was shaped better to allow easy turning upside-down to get out the last few shampoos.
on February 26, 2015
I really like this shampoo. It smells good without going over the top "man" scent and leaves my hair feeling clean.

A lot of times, this shampoo is on super sale and you're able to get it for the price of a travel size. When that happens, jump on it! You won't regret the value for a quality 2 in 1 shampoo for men that won't leave you smelling like you bathed in Brut.
on September 29, 2015
I switched to this shampoo over Head and Shoulders. This product has seemed to deliver similar results for a much better value. I did not see any improvement with the shampoo, and some flaking still remains from dermatitis, but it remains much better than using a normal, non dandruff shampoo/treatment.