Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo, Oxygen Moisture, 12-Ounce
Style Name: Oxygen Moisture|Size: 12-Ounce|Change
Price:$3.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 17, 2015
i could not find this at my local target or walmart. glad i found it on amazon. price ws cheaper than wat i paid for in the retail store. i have fine hair and this shampoo is one of the few that doesn't weigh my hair down. also doesn't cause buildup. great for every day use, although i might alternate between this shampoo and a deep cleansing one, for good measure.
on April 2, 2016
It has been awhile since I have used Dove products. This bottle will last quite awhile for me as I have a short haircut. I find it lathers quite well and has a good job of cleaning the scalp as well as the hair with two applications while showering. I will try the Dove Soap Bar that helps to take the dry old skin cells off the body with my next purchase with Amazon. My skin is becoming quite dry not what I am aging.
on April 17, 2016
Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Only need about a dime or nickel size amount and it suds up. Cleans your hair wonderfully and leaves it smelling great. We have paired this with the Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner for a complete hair care. My mother and my hair have not been so soft and just feels great, and not all dried out like many hair care products have done for us.
on October 15, 2017
This works great and a little goes a long, long way! Smells good, too. Best value I've run across for shampoo!
on September 19, 2017
Found this on here while I was looking for other hair products and decided to give it a try since all the reviews said it worked well for thin, flat hair. I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! I definitely see more body to my hair since I started using this. I use a clarifying shampoo as well once a week since this is a very light shampoo and I also use Dove Root Lift Spray. Love these products and the price doesn't hurt either.
on November 5, 2017
Ran out of this. Love the smell and how it makes my hair feel afterwards and will be reordering
on November 14, 2017
it's okay. It washes your hair but not nourishing. However, it is cheap. so i will say the classic "you get what you paid for."
on August 30, 2016
I was really hoping this would add a little volume to my thin color treated hair but sadly I will not be reordering
on October 20, 2015
Dove is a brand I trust, and im a fan of many items in the product line. I cant wait until they come up with products that would completely change the game. Dove needs relaxers as well as products for the natural sisters..
on October 22, 2017
It is ok. But i think no the one for me. Good smell and cleans.