Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dove Ultimate go fresh Burst Anti-perspirant/Deodorant, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 27, 2012
I've tried so many different deodorants, but it's always hard to fine one that works for me. Dove is a brand that I can generally count on, so my last purchase was Go Fresh Burst.

SCENT: It's not too sweet. Does have a peachy/nectarine scent along with a spicy ginger, but I like it. I rarely like the scents of deodorants.

TEXTURE: Soft, creamy and smooth. Glides on so nicely. Never chalky, stiff, or gooey.

EFFICACY: Works very well for me, keeping my odor-free all day without needing to reapply. The scent lingers for a long time, too. I can smell it on my shirts days after wearing them.

Overall, this is a very good deodorant with a nice scent. It does not have parabens, which is hugely important to me! I highly recommend this brand and this scent.
on January 7, 2012
Dove deodorant is my favorite brand. I'm an athlete, so I need sweat control. Dove is the best of any deodorant I've tried, and it also smells great! I have really sensitive skin and allergies, so I hate heavy scents. This is cool and refreshing, with a nice hint of fruit. I found it much more effective than Secret. It's not sticky at all, and lasts all day. I would highly recommend it!
VINE VOICEon March 20, 2013
I adore the smell of this deodorant - it is very peachy with hints of bright citrus and floral notes. It smells natural, clean, and not too fruity. It would be perfect for anyone who feels like they have outgrown fruit fragrance -- it still has just enough fruit fragrance to bring you back, but not enough to make you smell like a teenager. Unfortunately, because it is so lovely and light, Dove has decided to discontinue it. Too bad. The only issue I had with this product is the cap. It is very difficult to remove from the base, and I often end up squeezing the cap into the product (and thus denting the product or causing it to flake off). Very annoying. Hopefully Dove will bring this back. They also make a body splash in the same fragrance, but it isn't the same - it is far fruitier and less natural smelling.
on January 30, 2014
This is the first time I've used Dove deodorant. I use the bath soap and after bath spray in the same fragrance. I had been a Mitchem's user for decades but decided to give this a try when I noticed the Mitchem's was making marks on my clothes. This goes on dry and I haven't noticed any stains on my blouses.
on November 27, 2013
This Dove item has been discontinued, but it was the only scent that I could tolerate. I stocked up and have been using this scent for years. I was extremely satisfied with this purchase. Item was well packaged and arrived on time. Definitely worth the money!!
on November 2, 2013
Hard to find in stores, n'est pas? I have been searching high and low for this particular variety of the Dove GoFresh deodorants, the beloved Burst. I love this scent. It pairs well with my favorite perfume and doesn't overpower me. It really does last all day, and it doesn't leave a film if you don't over-apply. I went ahead and ordered eight of them so that I'd be covered for a while:) Sure beats hunting around in my local drug stores!
on November 21, 2011
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant is Burst has a great scent and keeps working hour after hour. There really is no better brand for deodorant.
on November 19, 2013
I don't know what I will do when they sell out of this on amazon. I've tried a few of the newer fragrances from Dove and they kind of make me nauseous.
on May 21, 2013
My favorite deodorant, couldn't find it in stores so I figured I should stock up from Amazon. Smells great, not flowery or like baby powder.
on June 9, 2014
I love this peach scented deodorant but it is impossible to find in stores. It smells great and works great like all Dove products.