Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dove Valentine's Milk Chocolate Truffle Heart Tin, 6.5 Ounce
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Flavor: Milk Chocolate|Size: 6.5 Ounce|Change
Price:$19.59 - $19.99

on February 14, 2015
The tin heart itself is nice. Would've been a lot better if the contents hadn't melted in transit.
review image
on August 13, 2015
Caught this on a lightning deal ($10) just before Mother's Day! My mother loves chocolate, particularly dove. Dove truffles are smooth and creamy so they make for a nice sweet treat. The container they come in is also pretty neat. For those who received their chocolate melted, I am sorry you didn't get a fair Dove experience.
on October 19, 2015
Thought there would be a variety. Not sure the review mentioned they are all milk chocolate at the time of purchase so I won't zing them with a 1-star review, but unless you *love* Dove chocolate, there are better assortments available.
on June 8, 2015
She loved them. Her only comment was that she wished that "Dove" wasn't embossed in the tin. She would have loved to saved it. But didn't want their trade mark on her night stand. They could have put their name on the bottom or something.
on February 14, 2015
Arrived completely melted. Which is really strange because it's about 17 degrees outside right now...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 12, 2016
I have to admit, I was a little afraid after reading the first reviews. I decided that most of those reviews were older, so I pushed the submit button! I sent four out as gifts and everyone has been so pleased. Trust me, my mother would tell me the total truth! Each of the four arrived in perfect condition and with the quality that Dove stands for! I ordered the largest of the three selections and it arrived with a variety of milk and dark chocolate. I have uploaded a couple pictures for you!
review image review image
on April 23, 2013
They arrived totally melted all over the inside of the tin and not salvageable at all. I was very disappointed.
on February 19, 2016
This was a valentine's day gift for my girlfriend. We both liked the tin It came in. The chocolates were good, and the messages behind each chocolate were sweet. I ate most of the chocolate and told her that the chocolate was for me, and the messages for her. She made me go buy her some more chocolate. 4 out of 5 because I probably won't buy this again. 5/5 is reserved for awesome product or a must have again.

Veteran, USN
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 18, 2016
Wow... my wife actually liked these chocolates and she is VERY picky (and she wanted more). No problem with melted chocolates here.

Now I will be on the lookout for more DOVE chocolate.

Oh, the red valentine heart tin was also very well done.
on March 20, 2016
chocolates were good . I went to las vegas and thought it would be fun to have chocolet deleverd home as a treat while I was gone. Learned the post man does not have air so it all melted. So not the treat I intended

See 1 answered question