Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dove go sleeveless Beauty Finish Deodorant, 2.6 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 9, 2012
I began using this product just before summer. My underarms have been bumpy for years, no matter what I have done to try and correct it. After three days of using this deodorant, I began to notice a change. Within a week, my underarm bumps were nearly gone completely, and with very little effort on my part. This deodorant is magic and I love it! The scent is flowery but not overpowering - I don't even notice it after I have applied it. And it works great as an anti-perspirant deodorant, too. I've been using this for about 6 months now and my underarms have remained smooth! The one flaw is that it is not totally invisible, so it will leave some white marks on your clothing (esp. black clothing). And if you overapply it, it will appear as a white cream in the creases of your armpit. Still, this is my favorite deodorant and one which does all that it claims to!
on September 28, 2012
When i used this for the first time i was so amazed and happy of how it felt on my skin and how long the scent last. I did not mess up your clothes, just perfect, I will be using this from now on. Love it.
on August 10, 2013
I normally use Secret outlast invisible solid and decided to give this Dove Go Sleeveless a try after seeing commercials for the "go sleeveless" aspect of it, not to mention I got it for a good price on S&S and a coupon. The container was a bit smaller than I anticipated. The smell was light and it didn't feel too dry or too goopy. The deodorant protection was good for about 24 hour use during times of light stress and moderate heat exposure. Under high stress times and exposure to high heat and humidity, I felt like I was "not so fresh" and felt the urge to touch up. I can't say I noticed any difference under my arms that would make me feel more interested in "going sleeveless". I used it for about 6 weeks and didn't notice any difference in that area.
on February 28, 2013
I've been using Dove deodorant for years. I typically go for the cool essentials cucumber & green tea scent but this one was offered at a price I couldn't pass up so I decided to give it a try. I found the scent to be surprisingly nice. In my experience the non-fruity scents are typically overpowering and obnoxious with an overabundance of floral and musk but that's not the case at all here. This one has a nice light scent that's not overpowering in the least, yet it lasts all day.

Dove deodorant is great stuff and this variety is no exception. I love how smooth it goes on, the fact that it moisturizes, and for someone like me who epilates I find it to be incredibly soothing. My underarms are one of the few places I don't get irritation bumps post-epilation and I attribute that to my Dove deodorant. I can't say enough good things about this product!
on April 4, 2013
I have seriously tried ever brand of deodorant ever created. I don't know if its me, but no matter the brand or the amount applied, my deodorant cakes up into white balls in my arm pits. It drives me crazy.

Until I bought this stuff. And man, this stuff is amazing. I never thought I'd actually like a deodorant, but I sure do now.

I'm hooked. Give it a try and so will you.
on March 15, 2016
What can I say, it's deodorant and it works. Love the sweet floral smell, it lasts a long time keeping me fresh and feels great going on, especially after shaving. It's not organic or anything, but it gets the job done. Sure, if you try to put on black clothes you might get deodorant marks on it, but I'm not sure what stick/moisturizing deodorants won't do that. It doesn't stop me from sweating that much, but most antiperspirants don't either. I buy it for the scent and how well it moisturizes, and the two pack is a great deal compared to how much it costs at the pharmacy.
on April 27, 2013
I was skeptical as to whether or not it would actually make my underarms look better. I've never really cared too much before, but in the mornings, I am a little self conscious. My underarms have always been dark, no matter how often I shave them. After 3 days, the darkness was gone! It only leaves a residue on my clothes if I put too much on, but other than that, it's wonderful!
on April 29, 2013
dove makes all of the best deodorant. period. I will never ever use any other brand. dove deodorants actually do what they say they'll do and go sleeveless nourished beauty smells sooo good! there's also a scent that has the word "cashmere" in it, I can't remember the exact name, but that one smelled fabulous, too. I even got my mom hooked on dove lol. I've been using dove for years. please, never stop making this deodorant!!
on April 28, 2015
This kind is impossible to find in stores anymore, (it was unfortunately replaced with one that contains silica and urea added which I'm not down with). This stuff lasts all day and smells phenomenal and isn't over powering. Your underarms are very soft and silky and it doesn't clump up. I have been using this scent for years!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2014
I love Dove, I use almost all of their body products (soap, lotion, conditioner, etc) and I really like their deodorants. This smell was very pleasant, not too floral or too fruity, not musky, just feminine. As a deodorant it is effective, I'm not exactly a fitness fanatic but for everyday use this is great. I am very happy with my purchase.

See 1 answered question