- ▶ ▶ ▶ Save 10% each on all chalk painting products offered by Dover Trading (wax, mix or brushes) when you purchase any combination of 2 or more. No coupon code required. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dover's Chalk Paint Wax Chalk Paint Wax for Finishing and Sealing Painted Furniture, 8 Ounce - Clear
|Price:||$17.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A LOW ODOR, ALL NATURAL BLEND OF WALNUT OIL, CARNAUBA WAX AND BEES WAX THAT IS PLEASANT SMELLING AND SAFE TO USE AND HANDLE INDOORS. It contains no petroleum products so the smell won't make you sick and your brush cleans up with soap and water. No harsh solvents required.
- APPLIES EASILY OVER ALL BRANDS OF CHALK FINISH PAINT. Apply with a brush or soft cloth. Dries to a semi-hard satiny sheen. No strenuous buffing is needed.
- AVAILABLE IN 2 COLORS - CLEAR, to seal and protect the finish on your painted masterpieces and DARK BROWN for antiquing or accenting. Mix the two to obtain varying shades of brown.
- THE ECONOMICAL 8 OZ. TINS GO A LONG WAY. Use for multiple projects or share with friends and family.
- ORDER ANY COMBINATION OF 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS FROM DOVER'S ( brushes, chalk finish paint mix and wax) and automatically SAVE 10% on your entire order. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if not satisfied. ADD TO CART NOW.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An all natural product made in the USA. Available in Clear or Dark. Apply with a soft cloth or Dover's Chalk Paint and Wax Brush. May be used over any chalk style paint including paint made with Dover's Chalk Finish Paint Mix.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
What I hate: if you use it on white chalk paint, prepare for it to have a yellow tone after. Used over true white Annie Sloan chalk paint, and it left a yellow stain to the chairs I painted. Also, it doesn't leave a high polish/durable finish like the Annie Sloan wax.
Meaning: this would be great over dark wood or paint, but I'd steer clear from it if you're working with white paint.
I used this on a slightly off-white chalk paint color. It did not leave a yellow hue as others have mentioned.
Overall, I would say this is fine if used on something that will see little abuse.
Most recent customer reviews
I needed to apply wax to a desk I painted with chalk paint. I was in a small room with no windows and no way to take the project outside or get...Read more