- File Size: 3857 KB
- Print Length: 1756 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Romance Rebels Publishing (May 22, 2018)
- Publication Date: May 22, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B3X69KL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,426 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Down & Dirty Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Scouts Honor By Maia Dylan-- Cooper has enough to deal with, safety issues, storms on the open sea and suits trying to tell him what to do, enter Honor, a strong feisty woman who has a kinda ex onboard and gets into a bit of danger. Can Cooper keep her and everyone safe and still win her heart? (one of the authors I stalk, LOL)
2. Keep You Safe by C.R. Moss--A new to me author but loved this story. Arianna had her reasons for not trusting men, can Kian change her mind and keep her safe from the danger she finds herself in?
3.Mud and Honey by R.L. Merill-- Another one I stalk! Calvin and Flor, what can I say? Who wouldn't fall for a sexy deputy who cracks his ummmm tushie saving you from danger? Can these two overcome the heartache and fear of the past and make beautiful music together?
4. Sweet Addiction by Sarah Marsh-- Yep, hardcore stalk her too!! Sasha and Declan, she had him from day one, her sweets just sealed the deal but can they stay together when his past, nasty past she is too, comes calling? Will Sasha trust him or is Declan stuck with a life without his Sweet Sasha?
5. Destiny Happened by London St James-- HaHaHa, this one was amazing. I wish I had a LIndy and Desi to hang out with! Too bad Desi ended up with a jerkwad boyfriend who totally ruined her life. Enter Kash, sexy, hard working and did I say HOT? Can he convince her to give him a chance? What's gonna happen when his secret comes out? Will it be bye bye Desi?
6. Where Fire Meets Flame by Elena Kincaid--And yes, I stalk her also, LOL. Riley, P.I. with almost zero trust in people meets Tristan, hot firefighter who saves her not once, but twice. Will these two make it or will they burn up in the flames of the past?
7. Diamond In The Rough by Danielle James-- Ethan just wanted to be the best, hit the mother lode. Christina was just trying to make something of herself, relationships were not for her, she was always let down. When these two have a night of passion will they find out it's not enough? Do they have what it takes to build more or are they just too different to make it work?
8. Rescuing Trent by Rose Nichol-- New to me but highly recommended and they were right! Trent and Priscilla, both so broken and damaged. Can they have a future or is her insecurity and fear too much to overcome? Plus the nutso kinda ex, LOL
9. Fighting The Inferno by Ashley Malkin-- This one had it all, I felt for Blayne but Felicity had such a horrible past. She has no one and nobody to rely on, just fire and fear. Can she learn to trust him before her past catches up to her one last time?
10. Good With His Hands by Lucy Felthouse-- I would never have this kind of luck, who expects to meet an amazing man when nature turns against you? Definitely not Layla, but can Stuart be more then a chance meeting?
11. Dirty Demo by Eva Moore-- Trina finally has her chance to make a name for herself. Who knew the man who could do this is also the one that can break her heart when he finds out she's been holding back secrets from him. Poor Winston, but OMG does he sound just right to me.
12. John's Jillaroo by Scarlett J Rose-- Amy and John, quite the combo. This was a whole new world for me. When these two explode together will the other underhanded, sneaky people be able to keep them apart or is John gonna fight for his Amy?
13. Sex Mechanic by Bella Settarra-- Ben has a reputation, Sex Mechanic, but he just wants a woman of his own. When he thinks he's found her, will he give up when he finds out who she really is? Is Iona strong enough and confident enought to handle Ben's past?
14. Heat Sink by Cecile Tellier-- Christian is just a hard working man who likes to unwind with a drink at the bar now and then. He never expected to find Roxy there, feisty as heck and not one to be pushed around. When her past comes back into her life in a big way, will she find out that he's the one man she can always rely on?
15. Blurred Lines by Nikki Prince-- Phaedra has let her grief keep her from moving on. Will Rocco be the man to help her or will his job keep them apart? What will he choose when it comes time to choose? He was awesome btw, just saying.
16. Stoke The Flame by Samantha A Cole-- Another stalked author, LOL! Jenna is a normal everyday teacher, she can't imagine what hot sexy firefighter Cole sees in her, he's been a calendar pin up for gods sake!! Can he show her what she means to him or will she let her fear and insecurity keep them apart? These two were one of my favorite couples.
17. One Night More by Sabrina Sol-- Vanessa is your every day workaholic, she goes outside of her comfort zone for a hot sexy one night with Mateo. Too bad for her he shows up in her life later, in a complicated way. Will they let it all slip away or is there a way they can have more then the one night they had? Was very touching, loved both their families!
18. Accidentally Again by Sydney Lea-- Billie was too young for Gabe and he knew it but one night he was a weak man, all he wanted after was Billie but he pushed her away too well. When she comes back years later will they have a second chance together or will her secrets tear them apart forever?
19. Crashing Hard by Kimberlie L. Faye-- Man I stalk too many authors, LOL. Ryan is an EMT who cannot help himself, he has to get a rise out of Nurse Helena. He doesn't know why, just that he does. Will she be able to see the real man behind the mask he shows the world? She's been hurt before and isn't about to go down that road again. Gotta say, I loved Ryan, he pushed her buttons but had to love him anyway!!
20. Beer Goggles by Ava Campbell-- Connor comes across as all laughs and no depth, that's what reporter Allison sees when she comes to write about him and his bar. When unexpected things happen and she sees the real man, with all the grief and loneliness he hides, is she ready to change her life for a chance at happiness?
21.Lockdown by Mia Hopkins-- Can two strangers who meet for just one night have more then that? Granted they learned a lot about each other in a short time but will real life be anough to keep them apart? I just know I'd take an Ivan in a heartbeat.
22. Pieced Together by Lori King-- LOL, Most stalked one sorry, here we go......Garrett comes across as a flirt and a womanizer to Karly but he feels drawn to her from the first meeting. Can a nurse with a past full of untrustworthy men be able to trust a hot sexy Marine? Will she be able to let him into her heart, and maybe make it whole?
I loved every story in this set and would have paid for each and every story so this is a steal of a set, I say grab it and dive in!!!
1. Pieced Together by Lori King: When Garrett has to have surgery on his knee, stopping him from leaving with his troop, he's a little ticked off. That is until nurse Karly enters the room and his life. She's not keen on anything with him but what starts out as "friends" going out together quickly turns into something she's not expecting. Still confused, it takes a set back in Garrett's recovery to wake her up. Is it too late?
2. Stoke The Flames by Samantha A. Cole: When Cade loses a bet and ends up as Mr. October on the fireman's fundraising calendar, he's not happy. Jenna is concerned about one of her students and when she meets his Uncle to discuss this, she knows who he is! She doesn't want to become just another woman who drools over him so she fights her attraction. Cade knows this is who he wants in his life. Can he stoke the flames and make her realize that his heart burns only for her?
3. Sweet Addiction by Sarah Marsh: Sasha loves her bakery and Declan loves what she makes; and he's beginning to realize he might love her also. But will something from his past shut her mind and heart to him before they get there?
4. When Fire Meets Flame by Elena Kincaid: riley meets Tristan when he rescues her from a fire but when her life is in danger again, can he keep her safe?
5. Heat Sink by Cecile Tellier: Christian meets Roxy but will something from the past keep them apart?
6. Sex Mechanic by Bella Settarra: Chemistry and misunderstandings make this a great little story. Hang on for the ride!
7. Rescuing Trent by Rose Nickol: I've been wanting and waiting for Trent's story for awhile now. (Thank you Rose) After losing someone he cared about in the first book of the series, I felt so bad for him. I wanted him to have his own HEA and Rose delivered. Will he be able to finally get his HEA with Pricilla?
8. Mud and Honey by R.L.Merrill: A deputy sheriff and a tree trimer. Can they make it work or will things get in the way?
9. Diamond In The Rough by Danielle James: Ethan and Christina have one night together. He's a diamond miner and she's a law student. Will they go their separate ways or can Ethan convince her that she needs him in her busy life! Loved this story!
10. Fighting The Inferno by Ashley Malkin: Felicity was saved from a fire as a child but still wishes she would have died. Blayne is a fireman and wants Felicity but he is going to have to change her mind about his line of work. When she finds herself in danger, can she see herself with Blayne or will she finally get her wish she wanted when she was a child? Heart wrenching story!
11. Good With His Hands by Lucy Felthouse: When Layla finds herself in trouble hiking, she gets a cabin for shelter and discovers that park ranger, Stuart is already there taking cover also. What will they do to pass the time as the storm rages on outside. Could another storm be raging in the cabin?
12. Dirty Demo by Eva Moore: Trina just wants to move up to filming movies but she is stuck filming a reality show. Winston hates being part of the crew that is being filmed but he's drawn to
Trina. When Trina discovers his voice and secretly records him, he's hurt, but when she tries to make amends, will she be able to convince him. Especially when things come out?
13. John's Jillaroo by Scarlett J. Rose: What happens when a city girl meets a Jackaroo? Seems like there are things that aren't always what they seem. Good little story!
14. Blurred Lines by Nikki Prince: Can Rocco help Phaedra with her emotions. The chemistry is there but are they willing to trust it?
15. One Night More by Sabrina Sol: Vanessa and Mateo had one night together. She left before he could get her last name. What happens when they meet again? And will it work out between them?
16. Accidentally Again by Sydney Lea: Gabe wanted Billie bad but she was too young. Throwing caution to the wind, they spend one night together. Billie leaves town for college and when she comes back 4 years later, she brings a secret with her. Gabe never got over Billie but this surprise throws him for a loop. Can he handle it and what is he willing to do to get her back in his life?
17. Crashing Hard by Kimberlie L. Faye: Ryan is an EMT and is a charmer. All the women love him. Helena is an emergency room nurse who has no interest in being another notch on his bedpost. They spend one passion filled night together but can the make it work when misunderstandings get in the way?
18.Scout's Honor by Maia Dylan: Cooper runs an off-shore oil rig. When inspectors come out, Honor is with them and it doesn't take long for sparks to fly between them. But what happens when she witnesses a murder? It's up to Cooper to keep her safe and to try and find out who the killer is! Awesome story!
19. Destiny Happened by London Saint James: When Desi tries to make her ex jealous by grabbing Kash and giving him a smoking hot kiss, she's upset because the ex never sees the kiss, but Kash wants to know more about this beautiful lady who knocked his socks off.
20. Keep You Safe by CR Moss: A sexy little story, have some ice water ready, that's all I'm gonna say!
21. Lockdown by Mia Hopkins: Alice is housesitting for the summer and stumbles upon a locked desk. Wanting to know why it's locked and there is no key, she calls a locksmith. Ivan knows he can get the desk unlocked but can he unlock Alice's heart?
22.Beer Goggles by Ava Campbell: Connor has loved and lost before; and doesn't want to love again. It hurt too much. Allison is a reporter sent to do a piece of his bar, which is know for making their own beer. Instantly attracted to each other, they get involved but there are things holding each of them back. Can they muddle their way through insecurities they each have to reach a Merry Christmas movie ending? (If you read the story, you'll understand about the movie)
Pieced Together - Lori King - Garrett is not happy to hear that he needs surgery and can't deploy. The Nurse Karly walks into his life. This was really awesome. She is very guarded due to her past, but she can't seem to stop thinking about him. He is super sweet and willing to wait her out. Love his long term plans when as she is turning him down. LOL
Where Fire Meets Flame - Elena Kincaid
Riley is a PI working on a case for a new client. Little does she know that someone from her past if going to be walking back into her life really soon. Tristan never expected to that a fire could change his life forever. Short but super sweet!!
Most recent customer reviews
Pieced Together by Lori King was terrific!Read more
As a habit I don't read anthologies often. Despite there being many worth the investment. Yet this one was filled with many favorite authors.Read more
Scouts Honor - an oil rig as a love story setting is something different. But it works.Read more