Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Down the Rabbit Hole: A Novel
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 5, 2016
This book is heartbreaking but extremely important to read. I think the reader will gain a lot of insight into the lives of innocent children involved in the drug world. If I had to describe the book in one word I would call it beautiful.
3 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2016
I loved the childlike demeanor that was presented. The character is very witty and loveable although young in age, old in experiences.
2 people found this helpful
on March 16, 2018
A short but beautifully written little novel through the eyes of a young boy.
on February 5, 2018
I was looking for a quick short novel to read. This one sufficed perfectly. Great little book.
on January 4, 2013
Very cleverly written ... humorous, but dark. The child is caught between his dreams and the reality of his father's world.
on February 6, 2014
Seeing the madness within the world through the eyes of a curious, spoiled child made this quick novel one to read over and over. Like a fairy tale having a nightmare. This book is beautiful and chilling. Much more than just another novel that centers around heavy drugs.
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2013
It's a quick read and written in a very unique way. I laughed out loud many times and have given it as gifts to several people.
on December 22, 2014
Down the Rabbit Hole has one of the best first person narrators. The boy's voice is sad and brave and quirky. Reminds me of Vardaman Bundren from Faulkner's As I Lay Dying. He's so sad and so funny.
on January 9, 2013
very well written. a must for the beginning and seasoned latin american writing collector. a definite must for any library.
on October 20, 2015
I read this in an afternoon. It made the remainder of my day brighter.