Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on August 17, 2016
To read more of this writer's work. She has spun credible stories, and developed sympathetic characters. There's mystery, romance, comedy, and enough adventure to keep the pace steady.
Aside from a couple of factual errors (a naturalized citizen is a foreign-born person acquiring citizenship outside the country of birth) and the rare editorial miss, the flow of the work is uncluttered with typos, cliches, or redundancies.
I'm a small-town girl, and this series is en pointe vis-a-vis small-town life.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 17, 2014
I am reviewer #138 so doubt many will read this one but I HAVE TO SAY I LOVED THIS BOOK. I BOUGHT ALL THREE IN A SET AND THIS WAS THE #3 BOOKS. I WAS ANXIOUS TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING ENDED FOR THIS TOWN.
note: I HAD NO IDEA THE CAPITAL WAS LOCKED IN, PLEASE DISREGARD, IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING SPECIAL

I WAS SORT OF PUT OUT WITH June BEING SO SILLY OVER GETTING MARRIED. SHE HAD SO MANY GREAT MARRIAGES AROUND HER THAT IT SEEMS SHE WOULD HAVE JUMPED QUICKER. BUT, WHATEVER. IN THIS STORY June GOES THROUGH THE FINAL MONTHS OF HER PREGNANCY. ALL THE LOOSE ENDS ARE TIED UP AND WE LEAVE THE TOWN ON A GOOD NOTE.

there ARE A FEW VERY BIG EVENTS THAT CAUSE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TO PULL TOGETHER. I THOAUGHT IT WAS A GREAT READ AND I ENJOYED EVERY WORD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I ENJOYED SEEING THE BAD GUYS GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS AND THE HEA FOR EVERYONE. GOOD READ.
on July 18, 2017
Another great story from the author of this story. Will check out what the next story will be out. Will do that now.
on July 18, 2017
Robyn Carr is one of my go to authors,I know with one of her books I'm going to get a really great story.
on April 14, 2017
Terrific story with lots of love and surprises. Full of action intentional as well as unexpectedly. Good people who are leaving a lot of surprises and fun.
on February 6, 2017
This trilogy although well done showed signs of experiment and testing in the overall tenor of the story line. In fact some of the individual stories are introduced almost as attempts to jar the reader's perception. Overall the writing lacks a good deal of the polish shown in her other serial work. Still her skill and command of language comes through and leaves the reader satisfied with a very readable trilogy.
on January 14, 2017
Grace Valley Series has it all: strong female characters, loving families, heartache of abuse, handsome men who say the wrong things and do the best things, devoted pets, death with dignity, rebuilding of a town and everyone's spirit. I left each book begging for more, wanting to immerse myself with the characters and see how Robyn Carr would welcome me into her town.
VINE VOICEon April 8, 2014
This finishes June and Jim's story. Their romance is the focus of this trilogy. The book has too many pages of explanation and backstory. All of that really slowed the book down. I still looked at this book and the other in the series as practice for Robyn Carr's Virgin River and Thunder Points books. I did like the characters and was sad to leave Grace Valley. I read this after finishing Virgin River and now want to go back and re-read so I can keep up with June and everyone in Grace Valley. They show up as side characters in some of the Virgin River books so they are not entirely gone
on April 22, 2017
As always such wonderful story you feel as you know the characters you are following us
It is difficult to stop reading.
on February 4, 2014
I've read the Virgin River series many times and LOVED it but didn't order the Grace Valley books because of some negative reviews. Those reviewers said that the Grace Valley books were not really romances and that there was very little real romance in them. That may be true but these books are so good. I loved all the quirky and lovable characters in Grace Valley and I'm sad that my visit to Grace Valley has come to an end. Robyn Carr makes her characters come alive. She is such a great story teller and I've enjoyed all of her books.