Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on July 14, 2017
Movie looks phenomenal on blu-ray!!! 5/5 Picture Quality! Audio is a 3/5. I recommend it for fans definitely
on February 8, 2014
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, please know that at least the Blu-ray version does not have subtitles. At all. None to select from the menu, and it does not automatically pull them if your TV is set to grab them either. Other than that, it's fairly standard 90's teen/college romantic comedy.
on August 13, 2015
I like this movie
on May 14, 2017
i absolutely loved this movie. I loved how cheesy it was, and it had a decent story line. I could watch this over and over.
on February 1, 2017
I ordered this and have it saved to my Prime Movies. Love the movie.
on February 5, 2017
Had problems with this film. It kept pausing and stopping.
on April 4, 2016
I just love this movie. It's so cheesy and late 90's/early 2000's but it's great to just veg out to on a weekend.
on December 12, 2012
I don't know how anyone could rate this a 1 star. I personally love this movie. You won't find any Oscar worthy acting or story lines but it is a well written movie about falling in love for the first time. It's the best Freddy Prinze Jr movie by far. I know he's associated with teen movies but this is not a teen movie. It's definitely worth viewing.
on July 1, 2014
I freaking love this movie. It's so honest about the breakdown of romantic love in a relationship. It really gets to the nitty gritty of how crap feels. It's not your average Freddy Prince flick. Oh, and the guy's two friends are adorable!!
on October 4, 2013
I absolutely loved this movie. Watched it 5 times already. Great love comedy.
Great cast my favs
Freddie prinze jr
julia stiles
Rosario dawson
Henry winkler

Watched it with my boyfriend even he liked it.
Even a great blend of music (90's genre)