Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Downton Abbey 2013 Wall Calendar
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 29, 2012
Beautiful pictures of all my favorite characters. If you like Downton Abbey you will like this calendar on your office wall.
on November 19, 2012
I got my calendar in the mail today. Overall I was very pleased. The pictures are sharp and clear, there is enough space on each date to write several appointments, and the pages are thicker and shouldn't tear easily. I took off one star because I think it would be even better if there were quotes on each of the pages. The show has so many great one-liners and I don't think it would have taken much to add them to the page. It would make the calendar more interesting for sure. This calendar is pretty basic - a picture at the top and then dates on the bottom, nothing extra. Also, this calendar has pictures from seasons one and two, but not the third season. I do think that fans of the show (and face it, you are a fan if you're considering this calendar) will like this calendar. I would recommend it to all my fellow Downton fans.
on February 2, 2013
Since I am a Downton Abbey viewer and fan, I really enjoy this calendar. Earlier, I had bought a calendar that featured lighthouses. It never occured to me that there would be a Downton Abbey calendar, until someone in our family gave this to someone else (not me, much to my disappointment). I easily found it online and am very happy.
on February 17, 2013
I was thrilled to find this calendar so late in January and it was still available! Most of the scenes are from Season 2 and it is a nice large size. Good quality paper too not just the thin paper that tears easily.
on March 28, 2013
Beautifully done with clear, colorful pictures of the program's main characters. Plenty of room to write reminders/messages on the days' spaces. I bought one for me and one as a gift for a friend. Plan to purchase several 2014 calendars for Christmas gifts. Considering the high quality, very reasonably priced.
on December 28, 2013
Yes, ultimately it's my fault, but why would a 2013 calendar be out there for sale? Imagine my embarrassment when my mother-in-law opened what I thought would be the perfect gift. It never occurred to me to be on the lookout when ordering a calendar in December. I guess she can just look at the pictures.
on August 15, 2013
I had this Calendar on my wish list and my Sister bought it for me for my Birthday. Thank you!!!!
I love it so much and I use it at work, I don't write important dates directly on it, I use post it notes and apply those
so the calendar doesn't get all marked up because I may want to use the pictures for something later when I get my new 2014
Downton Abbey Calender. It is made very well and the pictures are familiar as they have been taken from various episodes of the show.
I love the show and the calendar is Awesome!!!!!
on January 16, 2013
Last year's weekly datebook was a book of photos from New York City. So to say Downton Abby is a departure would be an understatement. I thought it would be a kitschy spiral bound book to use for 2013. When it arrived, I discovered the photography to be quite beautifully done and imbued with some of my favorite quotes from Season I.

This week has been kept company with Robert and Cora posed somewhat casually in their living room - caption reads:

Robert: "Do you think she would have been happy with a fortune hunter?"
Cora: "She might have been. I was."

It's hard to not have a good morning when in such good company and a nice hot cuppa. Only complaint: wish there had been more note pages provided.
on January 28, 2013
Of course it's a wonderful calendar with great keepable photos and roomy date boxes. January's on my wall but I've gone through all the pictures and love it.
on December 1, 2012
I gave it a four star rating.. Not crazy about some pictures but the ones on the calendar are clear and very good that way.