Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on January 1, 2013
Read the negative reviews on the scoreboard - which seems to be an issue sold on many different models on Amazon, and many other websites. It seems you take your chances no matter which brand you are buying at this price point. We put it together in about an hour on Christmas eve - with two people working together. It wasn't too difficult and all the pieces and parts were there.

There haven't been any issues so far, about a week in. It is such a fun game. I almost think that the adults that visited for Christmas have gotten more use out of it than the kids.

It folds up nicely - though still takes quite a bit of room after being folded up.

The basketballs are great; they are smaller versions of the real thing rather than foam or thin rubber.

Disappointed to see that it dropped over $30 in price since I purchased it a couple weeks ago, but thought I got a great deal at the higher price anyway.
on December 19, 2012
My brother in law got this for our 3 kids 2 years ago and it still works. My kids are 10, 8, and 6 and they are hard on toys/games. This has held up so well, that I ordered it for my 3 nephews for this Christmas. It's great that 2 kids can play at the same time so there are less fights between them :. It is a must have especially if you have kids who love Basketball!!!
on September 1, 2014
I bought this hoop as it seemed like a pretty cheap price. Bottom line, it is not a bargain - the price is an accurate representation of the quality. That being said, I've had this hoop for over a year and it's still standing.

Assembly was challenging as the instructions were poor. It took several hours over 2 days to put together.

I give this 3 stars because my kids really like this and use it constantly. The game is a set of 2 side by side hoops with a mesh ball catch. It has an electronic scoreboard and a mat extension that can detect where you are standing to give 2 or 3 points depending on distance away from the hoop. There are multiple versions of scored games that you can choose to play between (solo or double).

The electronic mechanism for tracking shots made stopped working after about 6 months. The bolts and screws come off regularly requiring refastening about once a week.

Overall, I recommend this hoop recognizing that it will be a lot of fun for the period of time that it holds up, but that it is not going to hold up long-term. If you want something sturdier for the long term, I imagine you would be better off with a different product that is likely a higher price.
on September 24, 2016
This is proving a great buy! Lots of fun for children and adults. Easy enough to put together as the parts are numbered. We got this at a great price so we are satisfied but I am not sure how long it will last as it doesnt appear over sturdy. That said the electronics work well, the score board is clear, the hoops are strong and the 4 balls including pump are solid enough.
We have primary school age children who manage well with the size of this machine yet the adults find it chllenging too.
on September 11, 2015
My family loves to play the game, however it malfunctions very easily. Two days after I bought it the on/off box stopped working. Next the LED scoreboard started going nuts, giving 10 points for one shot. I did call customer service and they sent replacement parts out right away both times. I can definitely say the customer service is awesome. The rep suggested that tightening the screws too tightly could cause it to not function properly. Even though we've had a few problems I would still recommend this product because when it works it's quite fun for the family.
on December 25, 2013
Well I spent the better part of 2 hours putting this toy together for my son on christmas eve only to get it all put to geather and get no power to the electronics. Needless to say I am dissapointed, but my son is still tossing the balls and keeping score in his head. I tried to call the Company on christmass eve to get help (but thats ok i didnt expect to get any one any way) I will try to call them back in a few days hopefully they can replace just the electronics and not have me dissassemble the whole thing to get it working.

I will keep you all up to date on the progress!

Update:

Called the morning of the 26th and got right through to a very nice lady. She understood my frustration and stated she will send me electronics portion of the game and provided helpfull instructions on trouble shooting when i get them. Will update when i get the parts!
on January 20, 2013
I never write reviews but saw all of the negative reviews about this product and felt I had to give my opinion. Before christmas, I looked at MANY of these units before deciding on this one. I liked the 3point capability, and as it turns out, so do my boys (10,8,5). The instructions were as what is found in all foreign made products : cryptic and a bit funny if you're in the right mood. But did not make impossible to put together. One of the screws that was sent was broken and I called the number in New York, they called me back same day, and I received the part in 2 days. Really! My kids and their friends are having loads of fun with it. The only reason I didn't rate 5 stars is that the electronic scoreboard is a bit loose, and I have to check it every so often, but that's it. We like it.
on December 11, 2015
I do not recommend this product! I had to send the pad back twice which is what gives it the interact features and allows you to play most of the games! The pad has stopped working once again and now it just sits in my garage. A total waste of money!
on October 16, 2016
upon completion of assembly and using it the score board stops working. have to restart score board again. never can finish a game.
on March 18, 2016
This is a good device and is fun for the family, and is easy to install. But with the easy instillations comes with disadvantages too. They metal quality is pretty bad and broke after 4 months of semi-rough use. If you could spend 40 more dollars, you might as well get the better quality lifetime double shot one.