Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2016
I can't wash without these! I'm in the Navy and when out to sea, my clothes don't ever smell clean in the washers. Love the smell of home when I use these!
on February 7, 2013
I am one of those guys out there that does the laundry. Especially since I have one of the new front loading Samsung He washers that can handle all of the clothes that I throw at it. Before doing a load, I add a half cap full of these scent booster beads to the wash, add the clothes and start the process. After switching to the dryer and they finish drying, it's so nice to have such a clean fresh smell to the wash that it actually makes folding less of a chore. Highly recommend this product!!
on June 26, 2017
My favorite Unstoppable scent! I order these in multiples!
on May 28, 2016
Smaller good.
on November 8, 2014
I want my laundry to smell good and this help it do so longer than other concepts I've tried,although I'm unsure if this is better or worse than same type product by Gain etc. So I use them all,depending only on what's on sale..
on January 3, 2016
I love this scent and it leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean for days. I like that I can choose to add just a couple or a handful, depending on what I'm washing. The smell is so nice that I actually leave the lid open a little to keep my laundry room smelling wonderful, too.
on January 21, 2013
I just throw a small handful of these scented beads into my front loading HE washer after I put the clothes in. They all melt I guess, and leave the clothes smelling really fresh. I use less than the recommended capful and am very pleased with the results. My drawers (of the dresser and in the dresser) smell really good. And it is long lasting. I wear scrubs to work and someone commented on how good I smelled. Since we aren't allowed to wear cologne or smelly lotions at work, they were commenting on my freshly laundered scrubs! Also works wonders on my husbands stinky work socks. Good buy here on Amazon for about 4 bucks. I would never pay the 10+ dollars I have seen it for at the grocery store. Side note -- if you have a front load washer, be sure to check inside the rubber ring for stray beads.
0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 22, 2015
I'm giving these two stars because they do smell really good but they won't dissolve!!! I've used them in hot water (even though the directions don't specify temp) and they still won't dissolve. I usually have to run the cycle 2-3 times just to get the pellets and residue off my clothing. Such a shame because I like the smell. Back to Purex Crystals I go.
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 1, 2014
Love love love..... Yes we are spending I little extra money on our laundry to use this product but it's worth it to myself & my family! Imagine claiming into your nice warm snugly bed with clean sheets that smell fabulous! Talk about sweet dreams! And it doesn't take much! Just a little bit goes a long way! I was fortunate to have a coupon so I got mine even cheaper. But I will pay full price if I have too... I have smelled all the scents I believe & they all smell nice. All I can say is if you like your laundry to smell really good then buy this product!
on January 18, 2013
I've been using this product for at least a year now, and I love it. I don't have to use much at all, and I still end up with wonderful smelling clothes. I used a quarter cap full in the load with my uniforms and the scent is still going strong. I can smell it when I open drawers to grab a shirt, and I can still smell it on the shirt at the end of the day. I normally get this at the commissary back home, but being on deployment, this is one of the only ways to get Unstopables. I know there were some reviews about it being cheaper at Walmart, but for some of us there is no Walmart or Publix for thousands of miles.

My one and only complaint is about how long it took for Amazon to fulfill the order. I ordered it on 19Dec, and they shipped it at the beginning of January.

Also, there have been reviews that you have to use non scented detergent or fabric softener for the scent of the Unstopables to shine through. I never had an issue when I used scented detergent, and I still have no issue now that I'm using home made detergent. And I use vinegar as a fabric softener now, and it doesn't affect this stuff at all.
3 helpful votes