Downy Automatic Dispenser
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes softness simple.
- Dispenses automatically during the rinse cycle.
- Easy to pour, easy to measure, easy to clean.
- Designed for use in traditional (non-HE) machines.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No more waiting for the rinse cycle. No more cleaning out your dispenser. With the Downy Ball, fabric softener is automatically released during the rinse cycle. All you have to do to enjoy the convenience of our Downy Ball is pour the Downy fabric softener of your choice up to the right fill line in your Downy bottle cap and pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of your fabrics. Feel more at ease.
Helpful Hints: Do not dilute Downy when using the Downy Ball. When the Downy Ball is used as directed, Downy is safe for all washable fabrics. Downy, along with all fabric softeners, is not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flammable
Pour Ultra Downy® to fill line on ball.
Pull ring to close.
Toss on top of your clothes at the start of the wash cycle.
Do not dilute Downy when using the Downy Ball. When the Downy Ball is used as directed, Downy is safe for all washable fabrics.
Top Customer Reviews
A few things:
1) It didn't completely empty out the softener from the ball. There was a bit left at the bottom.
2) DILUTE your softener in the ball. However much you put of softener in there, put in the same amount of water. Softener is known to "stain" clothes when you put them directly on the clothes, which is essentially what this product does. So if you dilute it - it's not all going right onto the fabric.
3) To use it - just push in the top part. The cap doesn't twist off or anything - which is what I assumed it did. (Unless it does, then someone help a girl out!)
PS - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT attempt to pull the stopper off of the ball.
Here are directions: 1. remove ball from package. 2. Fill with softener to the desired load line WITH THE PLUG INTACT and lowered. 3. GENTLY pull the stopper up and toss into your load of laundry.
The stopper releases itself in the spin cycle before rinsing.
I actually like the Downy Ball better than my front loading washer's dispenser because mine was always getting "gunked up" with dried softener in the detergent/bleach/softener pull out drawer.
This always dispenses the liquid with no problem. I read that they don't always open properly, so when I got mine, I spent about 20 minutes opening and closing it, and bending the edges of the lid as much as possible without breaking it. I doubt it made a difference, but either way it works fine, and it's soooo much easier and less messy than dryer sheets.
I end up with clean loads that are soft and non-static. Easy.