Other Sellers on Amazon
Doxie Go Wi-Fi - the smarter wi-fi scanner with rechargeable battery & amazing software
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Doxie Go Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required – with rechargeable battery, memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Doxie Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps.
- Scan documents at your desk or on the go with Wi-Fi and Doxie’s included apps. Simply insert your paper and scan full color pages in just 10 seconds at up to 600 dpi. Sync to the included software and share your scans within moments.
- Doxie is a fully portable scanner – with built-in battery and internal memory. Doxie’s tiny size – the size of a rolled up magazine – stores an amazing 1,800 pages (or 7,200 photos) before needing to sync. If additional storage is needed, simply insert an SD card.
- Included Doxie apps sync your scans to your Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad. Sync scans via Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize, save, and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY® OCR technology to recognize the text in your document. Or, sync scans to your iPhone or iPad with Doxie’s iOS app to save and share your scans wherever you are.
- Built as the next generation of the original Doxie Go, Doxie Go Wi-Fi has 3x the battery life, 4x the internal memory, improved feeding, higher quality scans, and includes a power adapter – enabling Doxie’s all new one minute setup.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Doxie Go Wi-Fi - the smarter wi-fi scanner with rechargeable battery & amazing software
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Mobile Document Scanner
Doxie Flip - Cordless Flatbed Photo & Notebook Scanner w/ Removable Lid
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Scanner
Brother DS-920DW Wireless Duplex Mobile Color Page Scanner
Brother DS-720D Mobile Duplex Color Page Scanner
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Apparent||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Silver and Black||—||Black||White||White|
|Connection Type||WiFi||USB||Included SD Card||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||USB|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 10.5 x 1.7 in||3.9 x 11.18 x 3.03 in||6.46 x 10.24 x 1.34 in||5.5 x 12.4 x 2.9 in||12.1 x 2.6 x 1.6 in||11.4 x 2.6 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||0.96 lb||4.75 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.8 lbs||1.17 lbs||1.1 lbs|
|Computer Platform||Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad||Windows, Mac, Linux||Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux|
Scan anywhere - wirelessly, no computer required.
Doxie Go Wi-Fi scans everything in your home or office - from bills and receipts, to business cards and photos - wherever you are. Doxie’s integrated Wi-Fi allows you to send scans wirelessly to all your devices. Instantly send your paper to your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone in just seconds.
Seriously portable. Seriously simple.
Doxie’s larger battery and built-in Smart Memory™ let you scan up to 300 scans per charge and save up to 1,800 scans before needing to sync. Doxie Go Wi-Fi has just two buttons for ultimate simplicity - one for power and to change between 300 and 600 dpi, and another to turn Wi-Fi on and off with just a tap.
Start scanning in less than a minute.
Everything you need to go paperless is included in the box. Setup is amazingly simple; plug it in, turn it on, and insert your paper. There’s nothing to install or configure to get started. Doxie just works.
Amazing intuitive desktop and iOS apps.
Doxie apps for Mac, Windows, and iOS make it easy (and fun!) to organize, save, and send scans to all your favorite apps and cloud services. Doxie delivers crisp, clean copies of your documents in full color. Auto Adjust™ applies smart cropping, de-skew, and automatic contrast to make every scan look amazing.
Evernote, OneNote, and Dropbox ready.
Doxie works with Evernote, OneNote, and Dropbox - send searchable PDFs (using ABBYY® OCR technology) and images to the cloud with just a click - in seconds, your paper is backed up on the cloud and accessible on all your devices. Searchable PDFs recognize all the text in your document allowing you to search text, then copy and paste with ease.
Top customer reviews
We love this BUT only after you figure it out the finer details. My wife wants to scan all of our old photos pre-digital so I got her this to help with that mission (we have MANY photos). I have 3 scanners or all in ones in my house and I will say the Doxie Plus is the ONLY way to go for mass scanning images that are 8x10 or smaller. That is all you need to know on the positive and now I will address the issues I had. I am a techi so I assume this can be used without any reading but that is not he case.
I did glance over documentation and see that it has built in memory but you can add more via the SD slot. So I grabbed a spare 64gb card and stuck it in there. It would not power on and stop blinking like it was supposed to. After digging I find out that it ONLY supports special SD cards (really!!!!) That is absolutely ridiculous, but there is actually plenty of built in memory.
So I removed the SD card and it powers up fine. In the process of trying to figure out the bootup problem (having standard SD card in slot), I tried to locate a "Calibration PDF" on their website. This is the sheet you run through the scanner to calibrate it. Can you believe they make you buy that if you lose it! Another blunder in my opinion. My wife had the calibration page but I am letting you know so if you buy a used one you better make sure the calibration card is in there or your will have to buy another one if the calibration is ever needed again (not sure why you would but just letting you know).
Once the scanner is turned on the light is green (300 dpi scan). If you press the button again, it goes to Orange which is 600dpi. They should have a simple sticker above the power button telling you this but they don't and they should allow you to set a default setting which they don't.
We are doing photos so we did the scans at 600 dpi which still went plenty fast enough. 300dpi is REALLY fast (ie for documents).
After you scan all of your photos, you have to open the software to import the scanned photos. BUT, when you click on the "Import" button in top right corner, it has not completed the import process. After you select all the images on the screen, you have to click on the SAVE button down below actually save them to your local drive. Why they do not allow you to just click the import and have the save process as part of that I do not know. It is just one extra step you have to do to save the photos.
But even with these problem I still give this thing 5 stars. My wife is having to use our Epson 7510 for the larger pictures and ones already in the scrap book. The speed and ease of using the Doxie Plus is outstanding. I am sure this product is like everything. The folks who design it and package it, and write the manuals, etc, never actually use it so they have no idea on the simple and stupid mistakes they make.
Bottom line, buy one, you will be glad you did :)
1) The Doxie does allow the use of SD cards up to 32GB. And it should be formatted in FAT32. They are considering putting a sticker or some other means of letting customers know that 32GB is the max. In my opinion it might be easier and more effective to update the firmware to allow for much larger SD cards since these are the norm, not the exception in 2015.
2) After doing some extensive scanning of not only photos, but documents (ie medical records), it is evident that the saving process designed by Doxie is most ideal. We scanned many photos and documents and the documents we saved as PDF's where the photos were saved as JPG's. Also, the photos were separated by child and year. So I found my original thought on this to be a little misguided.
3) Doxie has stated that the calibration card has to be the original printed card. It is a heavier card stock and printing on a 8x11 sheet of paper would not work. You can contact them about getting a Calibration card if yours is missing.
I take pride in offering detailed and accurate reviews so I wanted to clarify these issues. But nothing changes on the fact that this device is an awesome little scanner and I am sure you will be happy with it.
Never heard of Doxie before, but they seem to have a growing cult of extremely satisfied customers. Features like the automatic WiFi uploading, the unique computer-free scanning capabilities, and the diminutive size and weight of the device coupled with their growing fan base finally made me pull the trigger. Best purchase I've made this year. I scan marketing materials to show on my iPad 2 rather than printing hundreds of copies. I scan contracts. I scan receipts. I scan photos. I scan memos and meeting notes. I scan checks. I scan business cards. And they're all there on Dropbox and Evernote whenever/ wherever I need them. Amazing. Quick. Easy.
I bought my Doxie in May, 2012 and it came with a crappy sleeve (sorry, but it is what it is). In June, they came out with a much better case for just $29. I contacted their customer service and got a reply almost immediately. They have taken care of my minor complaint beyond what I had ever expected from any manufacturer. If only all companies treated their customers this way.
Also, as of July, 2012, they have updated their already fantastic software and have provided previous customers with a free upgrade. They have discontinued the crappy sleeve that left black dust/lint all over the white scanner, a wise move.
As to other reviewers complaint about the charging, it's true. You do have to charge it before using it. (Well, duh.) It will only charge through your computer's USB, which is odd but certainly not a deal breaker. The good news is there's no dedicated power brick to carry around, just a generic USB cable. If you're a mobile pro, you'll appreciate that.
This is not a replacement for your giant hulk of an office scanner. You can't scan books. You can't scan tonnage for hours on end. But for the many times you wish you could just scan something quickly while you're away from home, the office, and your computer it's nice to know that you CAN take it with you.
Five star product. Five star software. Five star customer service. Very highly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
Sometimes it is a bit tricky to start the feed but you eventually get a...Read more