Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on April 19, 2013
So you pay almost 80$ for a dozen RED, freaking RED! roses. Turns out they send 12 white one, and they look like Mike Tyson himself arranged and prepared the whole thing. I tell you, dont do it, dont waste a beautiful moment on something so unreliable. Because worse than Not doing anything is Doing it wrong!
on March 26, 2013
The flowers were for someone that I was in love with for 30 years. She had terminal cancer and passed 3 weeks after she recieved the flowers. There was no one other than my wife that I loved as much. I still am not over her passing. The flowers meant everything to her, I later learned from her friends.
on November 2, 2012
Flowers were great ...priced a little high though, if I would have went around the corner to neighborhood flower shop I could have got the same thing much cheaper.
on April 14, 2015
No flowers arrived as offered.
on April 13, 2013
Flowers were all smashed up and it didn't look anything close to what is shown in the picture.Very unfortunately sad.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.