Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2016
I ignored the negative comments on reddit about proflowers and purchased anyways based on the reviews on Amazon. They weren't as bad as reddit would have you belive. The flowers checked the boxes of the description and arrived in a timely fashion You could tell that they quality was what you would expect from a florist that is being sub-contracted. I was informed the ones I had given before from a known local florist were much better.....but these did cost about half the price :-)
on June 12, 2013
This was our first time ordering flowers thru Amazon, we ordered on Monday and they were delivered before or by noon in Arizona on Wednesday. They were for my uncle who passed away and my cousin called me today to thank us and said they were perfect, fresh, and beautiful. We now know where to go for our flowers to be delivered. Great job Amazon/Pro Flowers!
on March 16, 2015
The first bunch I received after two day a couple roses were drooping. Sent a text to Pro Floweres and they shipped out another dozen free of charge and they were beautiful and lasted two weeks. Nice job!!
on November 17, 2013
My husband surprised me by ordering these and they were beautiful! I was worried because I wasn't home at the time of delivery, they sat outside for about 4-5 hours, but once I brought them in and un-boxed them they were georgious! Cut the stems and changed the water every couple days and they lasted almost 2 weeks! I would defiantly order again from Proflowers!
on September 8, 2013
I took a chance and sent this one dozen long-stemmed white roses arrangement to a grieving friend in another State. She was so complimentary about the white roses. So I wouldn't hesitate to send them to another friend when necessary. Thanks, Amazon.com, for being there for me.
on July 11, 2013
Our staff had two people leave for funerals the same week. We all chipped in and sent this bouquet to both of them. They're expensive compared to a dozen roses from Costco, but that's not really the point of having flowers delivered, is it? They were delivered on the dates I picked, and I didn't hear anything bad about them from the recipients.
on January 28, 2013
Beautiful, fresh, and lasted a long time. This is what was reported to me via the individual I sent these two as a get well gift.
on February 15, 2015
ncei
on July 16, 2014
Great transaction. Recommend to all.
on December 14, 2012
We sent these to a friend who loved them. She said they were beautiful and they made her house smell good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.