Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on July 4, 2013
I ordered flowers for my mothers 86 birthday; in May. I also received a membership for SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER OR BENIFIT FROM FLT BLOOMSRWRD2053 1.800 371 6048 WHICH HAS CHARGED ME $9.99 FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I have used the
Amazon.com for the last several years and until this transaction I have never had any problems. I emailed ProFlowers and of
course they aren't aware or would help me in any way. I contacted my bank and BBB to get satisfaction for this company which is listed on the Internet as FRAUD
on March 5, 2013
I ordered these flowers for a relatives birthday, and when she got them I asked her to send me a picture. When I got the picture I was surprised to see that it look liked it was a rushed delivery, flowers just shoved in a vase. They barely came out of the vase because the roses were so short. I was not only embarrased but disapponted! Wish I could upload a picture so you could see for yourself.
on May 15, 2013
These flowers were rated the worst ever cause my mother in law was so sad as she got her flowers. She said I wasted my money of $40 dollars cause they were old and spotted. I always order flowers and this company deal sounded too good to be true. The price was good but the product was an embarrassment to me, my mother-in-law and her daughter was there to take a picture and send me the bad flowers. The picture on the Internet is nothing like the ones sent to my mother in law on Mother's Day. I would not even send them to anyone. I would not order from this company!
on October 20, 2011
These flowers were picture perfect =) they came in one day i highly reconmend these sellers.Each rose was perfect and in excellent condition.
review image
on August 25, 2011
The flowers I received were great. They lasted a long time and bloomed extremely large. Larger than other flowers that I have received from other vendors in the area.
on March 11, 2012
Really good purchase after some problems, they were very professional to solve our situation. Now we are very satisfied with them.
on February 23, 2012
There was a delay in the delivery of a Valentine vase of roses to a blind lady friend I thought would enjoy the gift and she lives quite a distance from me so I ordered on amazon.com Pro Flowers a day before the 14 of February Valentine Day. Somehow the delivery date got mixed up and a delay of a day or so I was dissapointed at the service and complained. I got an e mail that a refund of $20.00 dollars and an apology from the customer service person at Pro Flowers changed my evaluation of the service to a positive review.
The roses btw, were very appreciated and said to be beautiful by my friend down south.I appreciate the customer service department for there evaluation of my complaint. Yes I would give this floral delivery a future transaction.
on February 11, 2012
I ordered these roses as a Valentine gift. The recipient was very pleased with the condition of the flowers and the care with which they were wrapped. She also said that usually the baby's breaths were pretty dry in arrangements, but that these were exceptionally fresh. She's happy, I'm happy!! Thank you for delivering a quality product!
on February 19, 2013
The flowers which arrived were barely adequate and without their vase and only 1 stem of babies breathe (see the advertised picture). They hardly bloomed and then promptly died. I have been going back and forth with pro-flowers, but frankly I will start contacting the local providers directly instead of going through this company.
on February 18, 2013
my flowers came a day late and were very droopy looking. so I said to myself I'll put them in the vase with the food thinking that in a day or so they will perk up but that never happened. luckily this did not spool my Valentine's day. i called proflowers customer service and thy gave me a full refund with no problems.
unfortunately i will never order from them again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.