|Item Weight||3.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 12.3 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||SK13|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SK13|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dr. Beasley's Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit - Protects Matte Wheels from Corrosion, Retains Matte Sheen, Compatible with Powder Coated and Painted Wheels
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Protects all matte wheels from corrosion and etching, as well as prevents other contaminants from embedding on the surface.
- Non-drip thick formula breaks down contaminants at the chemical level; just use the brush included to dig them out and then wipe off with your microfiber towel.
- Resists oxidation that causes pitting and rusting while also shielding against etching or staining from everyday impurities.
- Keeps your matte's muted sheen as there are no added silicones or chemicals inlcuded-- you can be worry-free that your matte look won't be altered.
- Kit includes: (1) 12 oz Matte Wheel Cleanser (1) 12 oz Matte Wheel Seal (1) Wheel brush (2) Microfiber towels
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When left untreated, brake dust and other materials can actually corrode and etch your wheels beyond repair. With Dr. Beasley's Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit, your wheels won't just get cleaned, but also they will be protected against further damage from dirt, brake dust, or debris encountered during travel. Keeping your rims clean will extend their life and durability, plus they'll look great too! Your wheels and tires, although durable, are susceptible to a lot on the road. Because of this, make sure to use the Dr. Beasley's Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit with every car wash for optimal protection. Also, each individual tool included can be used between washes or details to keep it clean. Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit Includes: 1 Matte Wheel Cleanser. 1 Matte Wheel Seal. 1 Wheel Brush. 2 Microfiber Towels. Towel color may vary from images.
From the manufacturer
Protects Your Wheels
Matte Wheel Seal provides a protective barrier that will resist the oxidization that causes pitting and rusting, while also shielding against etching or staining from everyday contaminants.
Won't Alter Matte Finishes
Formulated without silicones to keep your matte’s muted sheen and preserve your wheels' matte trim.
Removes Stubborn Contaminants
Clings to stubborn gunk using its non-dripping, thickening formula, breaking down contaminants at the chemical level.
How Does It Work?
When applied to a soiled wheel, Matte Wheel Cleanser clings to the contaminants, breaking them down chemically. You can then remove the contaminants with the included brush and microfiber towel. Matte Wheel Seal will then, when applied, form a protective coating after several minutes of curing.
From there, when you’d like to cleanse your wheels of contaminants, simply clean them during your normal wash and the soilage will come off with the coating.
Why The Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit:
Makes Cleaning Wheels Easy
When left untreated, brake dust and other contaminants can corrode and etch your wheels. With Dr. Beasley’s Matte Wheel Cleaning Kit, you’ll be able to not only clean your wheels, but protect them from future damage as well.
1. Shake bottle to reduce separation.
2. Rinse wheel from bottom to top before applying to prevent drip marks.
3. Spray product onto wheel.
4. Let sit for a few min, then brush & wipe clean.
5. Rinse wheels again then dry with clean a cloth.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wheel cleanser works decently nothing amazing.
Wheel seal works well. Make sure to not spray directly on wheel! Spray on towel and apply then do a second pass to wipe dry or it will leave a noticeable visible layer.
Brush and towel and good quality.
I tried almost everything and decided to have them repainted, but I discovered Dr. Beasley's product online and decided to give it a try.
My rims went from a dull, pasty and water runs to like new. I used the matte cleaner twice then applied 2 coats of matte sealant.