Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Tea Tree, 32 ounce, 2-Pack) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Sensitive Skin, Hair, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan
- This item is sold by a third-party seller. The discount is provided by Amazon.
- This is a limited time discount.
- Discount does not apply to digital content.
- Discount good while supplies last or until withdrawn by Amazon.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to pre-discounted prices.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this discount are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Enhance your purchase
|Active Ingredients||Tea_tree_oil, Vitamin_e|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE PALM KERNEL OIL: Grown by fairly-paid smallholder farmers in Ecuador to ensure sustainable harvesting techniques that won't damage local habitats—providing the smooth & creamy lather of our soaps while benefiting people & planet.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Special offers and product promotions
- Sale: $29.98 — Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purest Organic Ingredients
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.98 x 6.38 x 3.11 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- UPC : 885904281522 887247666844 740614409232 798411477916 885905077285 795827598419
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B00JF2IEVQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #728 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #7 in Bath Soaps
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap – Tea Tree Bundle. 32 oz. Bottle and 2 oz. Travel Bottle
Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Tea Tree, 16 ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Acne-Prone Skin, Dandruff, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Rose, 32 ounce, 2-Pack) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||WishingUWell||WishingUWell||WishingUWell||The Market Space|
|Brand Name||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Body||Body||Body||Body|
|Size||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)||2 Piece Assortment||16 oz||32 Ounce (Pack of 2)|
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it. Clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persist.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (with Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
Concentrated: Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: Clears at 70 degrees F. To simplify and enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water. Then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair and scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave, silk, wool, pets diapers, car, hand and foot soap.
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a pleasant enough scent, and I am well aware of the anti-bacterial properties of tea tree (making it a natural alternative to man-made anti-bacterial products), however, I don't see it as having any advantages over the original formula: after all, pure peppermint oil has the same anti-bacterial properties as tea tree oil does. So I guess in the end, it is a matter of personal choice - if you prefer the scent of tea tree (which, frankly, should be a lot more discernible than it is here) then this product is for you.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.