Dr. Bronner's - Regenerative Organic Coconut Oil (White Kernel, 14 Ounce) - Coconut Oil for Cooking, Baking, Hair & Body, Virgin, Unrefined & Fresh-Pressed, Mild Flavor, Versatile, Fair Trade, Vegan
- REGENERATIVE ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ONLY: Dr. Bronner's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels. Contains only 1 ingredient—simple & delicious!
- DR. BRONNER'S REGENERATIVE ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL IS VERSATILE: Our Regenerative Organic Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking, baking, hair & body! Use for stir-frying, sauces & baking. Moisturizes hair & skin, good for oil pulling and oral care.
- CLIMATE-FRIENDLY FARMING: Our sister company in Sri Lanka works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices that enrich soil, promote biodiversity and sequester atmospheric carbon—building resilience in the face of a changing climate!
- OUR TWO COCONUT OILS: Our White Kernel Coconut Oil has the brown inner skin removed for a milder taste, while we retain it for the Whole Kernel, resulting in a slightly nuttier taste. Both oils can be used interchangeably for cooking and body care.
- NOW REGENERATIVE ORGANIC CERTIFIED: Our coconut oil is pioneering Regenerative Organic Certification—a holistic agriculture certification focusing on animal welfare, farmer and worker fairness, and requirements for soil health and land management.
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Our White Kernel Regenerative Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels whose brown inner skins have been removed. Versatile and delicious, with a mild aroma, White Kernel Coconut Oil can be used for stir-frying, sauces, baking and body care. Our Regenerative Organic Virgin Coconut Oils are perfect for medium-high heat cooking, use them in recipes that call for stir-frying, braising and baking. Need recipe ideas? Visit our blog on the Dr. Bronner’s website. Our coconut oils are also loved for body care uses, whether moisturizing hair and skin, or oil pulling for oral health! Coconut oil for cooking, baking, hair & body! All-One!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 1.4 Pounds
- Item model number : 85374
- UPC : 885710718199 018787505021 018787505014
- Manufacturer : SETAF
- ASIN : B00B3COTYM
Best Sellers Rank:
#61,820 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #141 in Coconut Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Expeller pressed unrefined whole kernel virgin coconut oil
Tasty and nutritious. Use for medium high heat cooking. No refrigeration required.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.