Dr. Bronner’s - Organic Sugar Soap (Lavender, 12 Ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, Sugar and Shikakai Powder, 4-in-1 Uses: Hands, Body, Face and Hair, Cleanses, Moisturizes and Nourishes, Vegan
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Fair trade & organic sugar combined with organic shikakai powder keeps your skin nourished, hydrated & smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather—our soapmaking tradition!
- HEAVENLY SCENTS: Pure essential oils and organic sugar make for a delightful aroma. An elegant addition to your bath and kitchen—Organic Sugar Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair! Follow with Citrus Hair Rinse for silky smooth hair.
- ORGANIC SHIKAKAI POWDER: Shikakai powder, derived from a tree, has long been used in traditional Indian hair & body care. Shikakai conditions skin & hair as it cleanses. With a low pH—it's mild on scalp & hair!
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES OR DETERGENTS: Our Organic Sugar Soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives or detergents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Sweet to the body and planet! Fair trade & organic sugar gives our Organic Sugar Soaps a rich caramel color and sweet scent. The sugar combines with organic shikakai powder to keep your skin nourished, hydrated and smooth. Organic coconut-olive-hemp oils blend for a creamy castile lather & our soapmaking tradition! Our 4-in-1 Organic Sugar Soaps are good for washing hands, face, body & hair—place by your sink or in the shower! Did we mention our products are good for the environment & great for your skin?! These sugar soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives or detergents—and they are packed in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. All-one!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.15 x 3.15 x 7.09 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 701
- Department : Soap
- UPC : 748616768098 787734511841 018787950012 794437474496 748616702337
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B0017QPLMI
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,585 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic acacia concinna (shikakai) extract, organic sucrose*, organic grape (vitis vinifera) juice, saponified organic coconut oil*, saponified organic olive oil*, organic glycerin, organic cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, organic zea mays (corn) starch, citric acid, tocopherol (vit. e), (* certified fair trade by imo).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.