Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade and Organic Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner - 32 oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner, which is ideal for general household cleaning like dishes, floors, laundry, etc.
- NATURAL: Made with plant-based surfactants, natural fir needle and spruce essential oils (no cheap, harsh pine stump oil), without any synthetic dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANER: Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Sal Suds Liquid Cleaner is the ultimate multi-purpose cleaner, great for just about any household cleaning task. Use a couple tablespoons for an average load of laundry, dilute with water to sponge down countertops or to mop your floor, or even mix with baking soda to make a powerful scouring agent for bathtubs and sinks. Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.
Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, fir needle oil, spruce oil.
1. A few drops in a gallon of water removes all sprays from fruits and vegetables.2. 1/4 oz. does a sink full of dishes.3. 1/4 oz. in a basin of warm water cleans all your undies.4. 1 oz. in a pail of water will clean your house and car from top to bottom.5. For extra heavy jobs, cut it in half or use it straight.6. Pour some on a fabric stain and watch it disappear.7. Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds will also disappear-naturally-after it has done its job, without affecting nature's balance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1/2 cup Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup warm distilled water ( The minerals in some tap water may react with this solution and cause this not to thicken.)
1 tsp. citric acid (if you don't have this, substitute lemon juice)
2 tsp. kosher salt (note, this recipe works just fine with sea salt but kosher salt is the only recipe that I have been able to add essential oils to without it turning back to liquid)
20 drops essential oil (I found that any more drops and this starts to lose it's viscosity, but you can easily add a smidge more Sal Suds to fix this problem)
In a medium sized bowl combine warm water and salt until salt is completely dissolved.
In a separate bowl, combine Sal Suds, vinegar, and citric acid.
Stir Sal Suds/vinegar mixture into salt water mixture and continue stirring until thickened. If adding essential oils, you can add them now.
Store in a recycled dish soap container.
I was about to give up growing squash until I found this little secret formula. Do it.
If you haven't already surmised, I highly recommend this product. It foams really well and is concentrated so lasts a long time.