Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Soap, 32oz
- SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING: The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
- NATURAL: Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.
- PEPPERMINT: Our most popular fragrance is therapeutically used as a mild stimulant to tingle the body and clear the mind; increasing vitality and clarity.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.
Color: Peppermint | Size: 32 oz
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Water, Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (with retained Glycerin), Olive Fatty Acids, Peppermint Oil (boosted with Menthol), Vitamin E.
For everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Use Dr. Bronner's for shaving, shampooing, massaging, brushing teeth, baths, dispensers, uniforms, diapers, babies, the beach, dentures, deodorant, aftershave, silk, wool, pets, car, hands, and feet.To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 ounce or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons (or sinkfull) of hot water, ...
Top Customer Reviews
I use this soap for shampoo, body wash, face wash, I put it in my bath, I've used it to clean my counters, I've used it to clean dishes. The peppermint is my favorite, especially for soaking in the bath because it tingles and it's the best scented in my opinion, also for shampoo, again because it tingles.
To clean, I put a little on a damp terry cleaning cloth or kitchen towel and just wipe. I use it on kitchen and bathroom counters, and I dissolve it in water to mop with. I prefer to use the tea tree for cleaning.
As a shampoo, I am puzzled by all the claims I had heard online about castile soap/saponified oil being drying to the hair, and I suspect that many of the people making those claims either haven't tried it and are just perpetuating the general misconception, or maybe they are using it wrong (I'll explain why I think that). This is an extremely gentle product. I have CURLY hair, and it is dyed(with one of those clairol nice n easy super harsh store bought dyes)(#124 natural blue black, if you want to know). Curly hair is generally more dry, and harder to keep conditioned, than straight hair, and mine is no exception. My hair is super fine and super dry, and prone to breakage. I find using this soap as shampoo is actually much LESS drying to my hair than other types of shampoo.
If you are going to use this as a shampoo, you have to keep a couple of things in mind;
-1. Use less than you think you need. Less than what you would use if you were using a normal shampoo. You are not going to get as rich of a lather with this soap.Read more ›
1. Laundry Detergent for ONE load:
1/4c Dr Bronners (I use peppermint for everything because you get it dirt cheap at Trader Joe's: $9.99 for 32oz--YES, $9.99)
1/8c white vinegar. Got a great tip from a friend and put it in a downy ballDowny Automatic Dispenser--it will release at the rinse cycle.
2 tbs Borax or Washing SodaChurch & Dwight Co 03020 Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda. I prefer Borax because I feel like it gets things cleaner.
2. Hand Soap:
Get a foaming soap dispenser. Just go to Target and get one there than you think is cute, use all that soap and begin to use it. Fill bottle 1/3 way with water first, then add Dr Bronners (I use Almond--peppermint is too tingly and I have a 2 yr old). I add some tea tree oil to make it anti bacterial.
3. Foaming body soap:
Ok, I ended up washing out one of my foaming mousse bottles and now I use that in the shower. I fill 1/3 water and 2/3 Dr Bronners (I use Almond...I made the mistake only once of using peppermint. Ouch--it burns).
4. Toilet cleaner:
I squirt peppermint Castile soap and clean out. It works fabulous.
5.Read more ›
CONS: Your hair can start to get that slimy and tangle feel if you don't follow the right tips. I scoured the Internet before buying my first bottle and here's my process.
1) Buy two foam pump dispensers (You can get them from the Dollar Tree for $1 each with 9oz of hand sanitizer soap. Dump the product and rinse the bottles out thoroughly).
2) Buy white vinegar and apple cider vinegar.
3) "Shampoo" recipe: Place 1/4 teaspoon of Dr Bronner's into one of the foam dispenser bottles, then fill the bottle with filtered water. Shake.
4) "Rinse" recipe: In the second foam dispenser bottle, mix: 1/2 cup of white vinegar, 1/2 cup filtered water and 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Shake.
5) Wet your hair. Take the "shampoo" bottle and pump the mixture directly onto your scalp, rub the product in thoroughly, then pump the mixture onto the rest of your hair. (Note: It will not foam up like normal shampoo).
6) Wash the shampoo out. When you think you're done, do it again.
7) Repeat Steps 5 and 6 again.
8) Take the second bottle and pump the "rinse" directly onto your hair. Leave it in while you finish with all your other showering tasks.
9) Then, wash out the "rinse" thoroughly. You may also want to put a few drops of essential oils into the "rinse" mixture to cover up the vinegar smell.
10) If you have coarse or dry hair, use a nickel size amount of Dr Bronner's conditioner onto the drier areas of your hair.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My whole family loves this soap! We use it in the shower. I just don't buy it often because it's expensive. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by cdejour22
Love this product but this is 7 dollars more than I pay at my grocery so I will not purchase aagain😥Published 21 hours ago by jeri stone
I've used Dr. Bronner's for 30 years, and probably will until it no longer exists, or I die, whichever comes first. It's the best.Published 1 day ago by W. Cate
I enjoy this soap very much. It leaves a menthol-like cool feeling on my skin and it smells nice. Also, I notice that mosquitos don't bother me as much. Read morePublished 1 day ago by N
I love this Dr Bronners lavender soap! It smells amazing in the shower and lathers up so well! I also use it as hand soap at my kitchen sink. Read morePublished 1 day ago by graceful21
Dr. Bonners is an excellent product, and the uses for this soap are endless. We use this for our two long hair dogs and they feel invigorated! Smell delicious, too!Published 1 day ago by Chantal
First time user, lifetime buyer! My friend recommended this months ago, finally tried it and I fell in love! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Shelby-Lee