- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VirVentures. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$25.71 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by VirVentures.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap, Lavender, 32 Fluid Ounce
- SMOOTH AND MOISTURIZING: The organic and vegan ingredients are combined with a pure-castile liquid soap base for a rich, emollient lather and a moisturizing after feel.
- NATURAL: Smooth and luxurious soap with no synthetic detergents or preservatives, as none of the ingredients or organisms are genetically modified.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN: Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING: Packaged in 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.
- LAVENDER: A relaxing fragrance for tired and stressed souls, the lavender flavor calms nerves and soothes the body; ideal for bedtime or to begin the day with a peaceful mind.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the "Swiss-army knife" of cleaning - usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control. Different tasks call for different dilutions of the soap.
Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.
Safety WarningKeep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
IngredientsWater, Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (with retained Glycerin), Olive Fatty Acids, Lavandin & Lavender Oils, Rosemary Extract.
DirectionsFor everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Use Dr. Bronner's for shaving, shampooing, massaging, brushing teeth, baths, dispensers, uniforms, diapers, babies, the beach, dentures, deodorant, aftershave, silk, wool, pets, car, hands, and feet.To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 ounce or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons (or sinkfull) of hot water, ...
Top Customer Reviews
CONS: Your hair can start to get that slimy and tangle feel if you don't follow the right tips. I scoured the Internet before buying my first bottle and here's my process.
1) Buy two foam pump dispensers (You can get them from the Dollar Tree for $1 each with 9oz of hand sanitizer soap. Dump the product and rinse the bottles out thoroughly).
2) Buy white vinegar and apple cider vinegar.
3) "Shampoo" recipe: Place 1/4 teaspoon of Dr Bronner's into one of the foam dispenser bottles, then fill the bottle with filtered water. Shake.
4) "Rinse" recipe: In the second foam dispenser bottle, mix: 1/2 cup of white vinegar, 1/2 cup filtered water and 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Shake.
5) Wet your hair. Take the "shampoo" bottle and pump the mixture directly onto your scalp, rub the product in thoroughly, then pump the mixture onto the rest of your hair. (Note: It will not foam up like normal shampoo).
6) Wash the shampoo out. When you think you're done, do it again.
7) Repeat Steps 5 and 6 again.
8) Take the second bottle and pump the "rinse" directly onto your hair. Leave it in while you finish with all your other showering tasks.
9) Then, wash out the "rinse" thoroughly. You may also want to put a few drops of essential oils into the "rinse" mixture to cover up the vinegar smell.
10) If you have coarse or dry hair, use a nickel size amount of Dr Bronner's conditioner onto the drier areas of your hair.Read more ›
CASTILE SOAP DILUTION CHEAT SHEET:
1. FACE: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face.
2. BODY: One small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to a wet body.
3. HAIR: ½ Tbsp. in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ Tbsp. in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair.
4. BATH: Completely depends upon water amount, but roughly 2 Tbsp. soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn't bubble, but still cleans.)
5. SHAVING: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - ½ tsp; Work to a lather in wet hands and then apply to area.
6. TEETH: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap.)
7. FOOT BATH: 1½ tsp. in a small tub of hot water.
8. CLEARING CONGESTION: 1 Tbsp. in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
9. DISHES (HANDWASHING): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
10. LAUNDRY: 1/3 - 1/2 c. of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ c. vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for HE.
11. MOPPING: ½ c. of soap in 3 gallons of hot water.
12. ALL-PURPOSE CLEANING: ¼ c. soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree essential oil if desired.
13. WINDOWS: 1 Tbsp. soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure club soda, or half vinegar/half water.
14. TOILET: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree oil.Read more ›
Meanwhile... here's a use I discovered today... if your house has a gnat problem, you can mix the soap with water to kill them off. :)
A little bit can go a long way and the 32 oz bottle can last a long time. The fragrance is pleasant and sometimes overwhemling but otherwise I have no complaints!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you have not tried Dr. Bronner products yet, treat your skin and your sense of scent to this wonderful and very concentrated soap. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Victoria
Smells lovely but isn't moisturizing like I am used to. It doesn't claim to be but was hoping it was. Cleans well.Published 3 days ago by jgcreates
It's great and my son's father has used it for probably 12 to 15 years. But don't buy it here because it's actually more expensive on Amazon then at Whole Foods!Published 6 days ago by Karla Valentine
I do like this soap. It wasn't packaged very well and the top is broken and leaks which kinda sucks, but the soap still works the same. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
We use nothing else! Lathers really well and smells amazing. We switch between lavender, peppermint and tea tree. All are amazingPublished 9 days ago by Ktait87
Dr. Bronners is what I use on my body and face. Love this stuff! It's the only thing my family uses.Published 11 days ago by Kscheff