Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Peppermint, 64 ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Our most popular scent—with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles! Scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen the mind. Our Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Product detailsSize:64 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.9 x 4.9 x 6 inches; 0.06 Ounces
- Item model number : 54228
- Department : Soap
- UPC : 018787765647 129600109699 707004081928 794271129057
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B00016QTXA
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,155 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of eyes. Wash out with water. Don't drink soap. Dilute.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide , Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Men
Always dilute for shave-shampoo-massage-dental-soap bath. Peppermint is nature's own unsurpassed fragrant deodorant. 1% & 99% hot water=facial pack, shampoo, hair conditioner. A dash in glass water=breath freshening Peppermint Soap. For massage, dilute 1 part in 10 parts hot water. Not oil. Apply Peppermint Soap undiluted, to clean ant-mosquito-tick-fly. Dilute with hot water to clean & freshen from head to toe. Peppermint Oil soap for Dispensers-Uniforms-Baby-Beach. 3 dashes in water rinse mos
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remembering back to my college days I initially giggled my way through the contents of the labels but then the messages started to soak in about their love for humanity and fellow man. While I can't say that my personal beliefs have shifted I can say that I *LOVE* the Dr Bronner's line of soaps. I keep a pump bottle of the Sugar based Peppermint next to every sink and I use the hemp based Almond in the shower.
Thank you to all of the folks at Dr. Bronner's from a VERY satisfied customer.
First things first, do not use this stuff straight for bathing. It's too strong and will make your skin dry to the point of discomfort. Mix it 1:1 with clean water and it will be a lot nicer to work with. You can even cut it down to 1:3 and it will still work pretty well.
Be cautious about using this on your face, and if you do make sure you moisturize right after. This will over dry.
This stuff is also a very versatile cleaner. Sneakers smell funky? Wash them with this and they will smell new. I took it to a spot in my car where something spilled and I could never get the smell out of the fabric. I missed this with water in a spray bottle and it fixed the problem outright.
If you aren't sure, they offer lots of small travel size bottles. Just give it a shot and let it speak for itself. The results will convince you more than anything I can say here.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.