Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Baby Unscented, 8 Ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Hair, Laundry and Dishes, For Sensitive Skin and Babies, No Added Fragrance, Vegan
|Price:||($0.87 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. See more|
|Scent||Unscented Baby Mild|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Product detailsSize:8 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : DRORGK15
- UPC : 018787810323 773490291820 767644509886 885343808748 795186155421 789330884473 764442269547 018787762080 714765906346 721866611529 018121772089 794168433373 190283271058 798256393099 798256264504 018787772089
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B000HJXQ9G
- Best Sellers Rank: #479 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
- Customer Reviews:
Keep Out of Eyes. If Cap Clogs, Poke It. Clear Only: Do Not Squeeze Bottle and Shoot Out Soap. Soap Can Glog and Spurt with Pump Dispensers. Flush Eyes Well with Water for 15 Minutes. Consult a Physician if Irritation Persists.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
For everyday bodywashing: Get wet and pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. Lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Use Dr. Bronner's for shaving, shampooing, massaging, brushing teeth, baths, dispensers, uniforms, diapers, babies, the beach, dentures, deodorant, aftershave, silk, wool, pets, car, hands, and feet.To simplify & enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 ounce or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons (or sinkfull) of hot water, ...
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: yeah im not to happy with this product anymore. My hands have been very dry these past couple days and yesterday i ended up getting a few little cuts on them. Well i went to give my kids a bath got some of the soap on the cuts and my word did it burn. It burned like i had just poured bleach over them. So sorry but the soap is horrible if it burns like hell over a few little cuts.
I put a foaming dispenser in our home bathroomand kitchen plus the sink at work. I'll be buying more when this bottle is used up.
By Blue Lotus Aromatherapy on September 13, 2018
product has nearly completely cleared up her facial psoriasis in about a week. Amazing product, thank you!!!
Top reviews from other countries
My bottle looked to be slightly open though, before I opened it as there was soap already running down the sides of the bottle, which could obviously be a danger to the public. All in all, it does what it says on the tin. Good stuff.
I had the peppermint version for around a month and had cleared up my cystic acne really well (results started around a week)
I then realised my skin doesn’t react well with harsh fragrances so i opted for the unscented one and my skin is even better as it doesn’t feel so dry and stripped from it natural oils as the peppermint one. It’s also reduced my redness as there’s no scent to it.
I recommend highly if you have cystic/severe acne!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.