Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Almond, 32 ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
|Sale:||$15.99 ($0.50 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (With Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Bitter Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Vitamin E. See more|
|Item Weight||0.91 Grams|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Warm, comforting and slightly sweet—like marzipan or amaretto! Our Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Product detailsSize:32 Fl. Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5.98 inches; 0.03 Ounces
- Item model number : OLAL32
- UPC : 772259107532 755332259649 885510813544 018787771327 885845277813 887249289812 018787761328 882339926929 885481789756 794437510033
- Manufacturer : Dr. Bronner's
- ASIN : B001B0TLYE
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,329 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #338 in Bath Soaps
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it. Clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persist.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (With Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Bitter Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
Concentrated: Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: Clears at 70 degrees F. To simplify and enjoy life more, dilute 1/2 oz or 2 squirts of this pure castile soap with 2 gallons or sinkful hot water. Then towel massage, a facial pack, then wring towel out and fingertip massage your hair and scalp. Enjoy the creamy emollient lather on baby, bath, beach, body, dentures, deodorant, shaving, aftershave, silk, wool, pets diapers, car, hand and foot soap.
Use only as directed, please read the instructions. Individual results may vary. Stop using the product if there are any contraindications. Consult your physician.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Debria J. on May 17, 2016
Top reviews from other countries
I might go back for the mint scent but for now, this is going to be reserved for spring/summer when I start looking less like my snow covered environment and more like a fresh garden. lol. Still not sure what the seller means when asking about the "sheerness" of the product but I gave them 5/5 either way.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.