Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Baby Unscented, 32 Ounce)
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
Size: 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut & Organic Olive Oils (W Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
For everyday bodtwashing: Get wet pour soap full-strength onto hands-washcloth-loofah. lather up, scrub down, rinse off, and tingle fresh & clean! Concentrated! Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at 70F.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My recipe for granite countertop cleaner is:
4 teaspoons Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
4 teaspoons Rubbing Alcohol
10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
10 drops Citrus Essential Oil (I use grapefruit but you can use whatever you like)
Top off bottle with distilled water.
Super easy and cleans throughly and smells awesome.
It has a light oil consistency and looks opaque in color. Once you apply it to your wet skin, it lathers up wonderfully rich. A little really does go a long way. I get that clean feeling from it, it's not harsh on my face or eyes and it's easy to rinse off. I'm a bit of a pond nerd, so the hardness of the pond is 150 PPM. There are no issues with the soap fully rinsing off, which I had read was a concern from some other reviewers. Overall, I'm happy with the product and the price and would definitely purchase again.
I hope you found my review helpful and if so, please click the yes button below. Thanks!
- foaming hand soap (Great for when you have an infant. I feel like I'm always washing my hands and the soap never seems to dry them out.)
- shampoo (I have very short hair.)
- face wash (I have extremely sensitive skin and the basic ingredients don't ever seem to cause me irritation.)
- cleaning solution for mopping my floors (I use the soap in my DYI mopping solution. It's made the task of staying away from as many harmful chemicals as possible a little easier.)
- bug spray for my indoor plants (indoor knatts freak me out. It makes me feel like my house is dirty when in reality I just need to learn to water less. This keep the bugs at bay without killing the plants.)
- bath soap for my newborn/infant (This was my initial reason for buying he soap. I wasn't sure if my newborn son was going to inherit my rediculously sensitive skin. It isn't tear free but so far it has served me very well.)
I never thought I would use it for so many things but it never seems to skip a beat.
Top international reviews
Good product but stock up if you are State side
I use it mainly for a hand soap in my kitchen as I don't like the chemicals in traditional anti bacteria soaps. I just add tea tree oil and put it in an old hand soap dispenser - you only need a tiny amount each time.
Works great. Have sensitive skin but this soap is not drying on my skin.
A little goes a very long way too.
Later tested on his eyes and it stung really badly. We had to call an ambulance and seek medical care as it left my babies eyes really swollen and she cried inconsolably for an hour!!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.