Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Bronner’s - All-One Toothpaste (Peppermint, 5 Ounce) - 70% Organic Ingredients, Natural and Effective, Fluoride-Free, SLS-Free, Helps Freshen Breath, Reduce Plaque, Whiten Teeth, Vegan
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.25 Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
About this item
- MADE WITH ORGANIC and FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's All-One Toothpaste is made with 70% organic ingredients—our low-foaming formula helps whiten teeth, reduce plaque and freshen breath.
- NO SYNTHETIC FOAMING AGENTS: No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate—none! No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Fluoride- and cruelty-free!
- A SIMPLE FORMULA: Hydrated Silica and Calcium Carbonate act as natural, gentle abrasives; Baking Soda and Potassium Cocoate (made with Organic Coconut Oil) are superb natural cleansers; Organic Essential Oils provide refreshing flavor. It's that simple!
- WHY FLUORIDE-FREE TOOTHPASTE: Research shows Americans are receiving more than enough fluoride through water fluoridation. Dr. Bronner's provides an effective fluoride-free toothpaste for consumers who are wishing to reduce fluoride intake
- OUR TOOTHPASTE IS CRUELTY-FREE and NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: Dr. Bronner’s products and ingredients are never tested on animals so they qualify for the Leaping Bunny logo. Finally, a toothpaste that matches your values!
Customers also search
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certifications (2)
Natrue helps consumers identify cosmetic products made from naturally sourced ingredients. Founded in 2007, Natrue is an international non-profit association committed to promoting Natural and Organic cosmetics made with non-genetically modified natural and derived-natural substances. Natrue develops and promotes rigorous criteria for the cosmetics certified with the Natrue Label.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Purest Organic Ingredients
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 3 x 3 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 44368
- Date First Available : May 20, 2015
- Manufacturer : Everready First Aid
- ASIN : B00XZ2EO84
- Best Sellers Rank: #12,583 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #147 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Dr. Bronner’s - All-One Toothpaste (Peppermint, 5 ounce) - 70% Organic Ingredients, Natural and Effective, Fluoride-Free, SLS-Free, Helps Freshen Breath, Reduce Plaque, Whiten Teeth, Vegan
Dr. Bronners Toothpaste Peppermint 5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Toothpaste Peppermint Dr. Bronner's 5 oz Paste Pack of 2 (2) by Dr. Bronner's
|Sold By||Better Price For You LLC||zard||BUYABLE||FUTURE LAND|
|Brand Name||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's||Dr. Bronner's|
|Size||5 Ounce (Pack of 1)||5 Ounce (Pack of 1)||5 Ounce (Pack of 2)||5 Ounce (Pack of 2)|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
by a train. The box was partially opened and crused. The toothpaste tube looked to be okay. I was
very disappointed in how the pkg arrived.
It's deflating sometimes how vigilant we need to be in our commitment to clean and ethical products, and you'd think that after using Dr. Bronner's products for over forty-five years, I'd stop defecting here and there in an attempt to find greener pastures. This was brought home recently when yet another favorite toothpaste brand that I'd been cheating with/using was bought out. I had been tempted by the thought of a toothpaste that didn't have "soap" in the title. And the packaging was pretty. And it was ethical and all that. It was a great product but seriously, what what was I thinking?! Dr. Bronner's toothpaste features:
- No animal testing
- Certified fair trade
- Certified under the USDA National Organic program
- Biodegradable, and packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
So I'm back with the ever-loyal Dr. B's. And I won't be straying again. At least not any time soon.
Note: Other reviewers have brought up the lack of foaming and I wonder if using a manual toothbrush is a contributing factor. My electric toothbrush seems to generate all the foam I want.
If this review was helpful to you in any way, I would appreciate it if you'd please check "yes" below. Thanks!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.