|Fits as expected||
- The classic craftsmanship and sophisticated style of Dr. Comfort are desirable for anyone in search of the finest quality in a comfort shoe. Designed as a therapeutic shoe, we also provide many protective and comfort features for all to love.
- Dr. Comfort Gel Insert Included. Crafted from the finest leathers, our Mens Dress Collection offers true sophistication in timeless classic designs. Enjoy all day comfort with our lightweight outsoles and smooth leather interiors.
- Lace closure - Lightweight dress shoe
- Shoe Cover: Leather Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Sizes: 6-15 - Widths: B/D, E/2E, 3E/4E
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Dr. Comfort Wing - You cannot go wrong with our classic wing-tips. Lightweight outsole, fine leather interiors and hand-burnished finishes. All day comfort is now yours with this traditional classic design. Crafted from the finest leathers, our Mens Dress Collection offers true sophistication in timeless classic designs. Enjoy all day comfort with our lightweight outsoles and smooth leather interiors.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CKMH6ND
- Item model number: 8300
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My previous shoes used to help eliminate some of the daily pain but even with new medical provided custom orthotics the pain persisted at a high level. Possibly the shoe itself structurally degrades even while it still looks good and the custom orthotics cannot overcome the wear.
These shoes, with the orthtotics they came with, have dropped the pain noticeably.
I may replace the orthotics with the doctor provided ones and see if the pain goes down even more.
I plan on getting a pair of brown shoes as well.
Update: After 3 months use the heels looked badly worn and after 6 months the soles wore through. I use them indoors, very little outdoors. And my Job is mainly behind a desk. The top still looks great, but I have I cant remember the time I had to throw away a pair of shoes in 6 months. Definitely don't reccommend them. .
The most annoying issue is the left sole started acting like a suction cup at the heel and making a popping sound with every step on smooth surfaces like my office has.
I have another brand show that I wear 4-5 days a week that I bought two years ago that look less worn and cost slightly less but have been discontinued. I recommend to keep looking elsewhere as I am for an alternative.