Dr. Earth 755 Seaweed Concentrate, 16-Ounce
|Price:||$11.25 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dr. Earth Seaweed Concentrate Liquid Fertilizer 0-0-4
- It is great for many projects in the garden, including use as an amendment for planting ornamental trees, shrubs, and bare root planting
- This product is made in United States
- Liquid organic 20 percent seaweed plant food
- Use on all plants including fruits and vegetables
- Contains naturally occurring nutrients
- Enhances plant development, crop yields, drought resistance and stress recovery
- 0-0-4.5 formulation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We're working through year two of the three year organic certification process and can't use any products that are not OMRI listed, so we'll be sending this back for a refund. The person we spoke to at Dr. Earth was very helpful, and even called back the next day to check on where we had ordered so she could get the images corrected. I hope that happens soon.
Edit: I just harvested the garlic I planted last fall and the crop was just average. Many of the bulbs were small so I can't honestly say whether the Dr. Earth fertilizer helped or hindered. I'm downgrading to 4 stars.
Dr. Earth Ocean Rich Seaweed Extract Concentrate Fertilizer, 32 oz
I've read a bit about it and seems a better formula (dependes on what you're growing) which includes Prebiotics (soluble sugars) and Promoisture Hydrate (aloe vera) as opposed to the item pictured which is only seaweed concentrate. I'll update this review as my bonsai plants get more of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is just what my young willow needed. Feeding this along with copper treatment for fungal spot got it back into healthy form again.Published 7 days ago by JoJoJava
Most amazing fertilizer I have ever used. I use it as a constant-feed (14 drops per gallon) and as a foliar feed (7 drops per spray bottle) on most of my interior and exterior... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rusty Herbstbaum
Always works for me for the flowering cycle. Can be added with silica for great stacking and aromatic production. The organic content really brings out the flowers' essence.Published 10 months ago by JPC
Have used it on some new blueberry plants. Not sure how it works yet as I have not had enough time to evaluatePublished 14 months ago by Ron M