Dr. A's Plantar Fasc-X Essential Oil Blend | Natural Support for Foot, Fasciitis, Arch, Heel, Spur Pain | Organic Coconut Oil & Therapeutic Grade Frankincense Wintergreen | Fast Acting Relief Roll-On
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Dr. Angela Walk Guardian|
|Unit Count||1.00 Fl Oz|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- ✅ POWERFUL RELIEF FORMULA: Our Plantar Fasc-X Essential Oil Blend is a combination of the highest quality and most effective essential oils available for muscle, joint & fascia support. This proprietary blend is carefully combined to provide intensive relief of pain and inflammation from Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Achilles Tendonitis, Neuromas, Bunions & Shin Splints
- ✅ 100% ORGANICALLY GROWN ESSENTIAL OILS: Lavender, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Wintergreen & Marjoram blended in a base of Organic Coconut Oil. When this powerful formula of essential oils is combined, a special synergy occurs to quickly reduce pain, calm inflammation, bring healing circulation, and reduce muscle and fascia spasms. It is packaged in a 30 ml glass Roll-On Bottle
- ✅ NATURAL ALTERNATIVE: Traditional treatments for Plantar Fasciitis can include painful injections, harmful chemical laden creams, night splints, and compression socks. We offer a natural alternative with a specific blend of essential oils that penetrates deep inside the fascial layer to bring healing using the power of plants
- ✅ IDEAL FOR RUNNERS & ATHLETES: Many athletes including runners and strength trainers experience over-use issues and need a way to recover faster, stay free of injury and improve athletic performance. Our relief blend offers a way to lessen discomfort and allow you to continue to be active and enjoy the activities you love the most.
- ✅ STEP-BY-STEP INFOGRAPHIC: Includes a step-by-step comprehensive roadmap on how to resolve your Plantar Fasciitis at home. Dr. Angela has applied her 20 years of experience in private practice in Nashville, Tennessee to develop this revolutionary program. She has treated hundreds of cases of Plantar Fasciitis using this new technology.
A FEW MORE REASONS YOU WILL LOVE OUR RELIEF BLEND:
✔️ Fast Acting Relief From Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Arch Pain & Heel Spurs
✔️ Ideal For Runners & Athletes
✔️ 100% Organically Grown Essential Oils
✔️ Physician Developed
✔️ Easy To Apply Roll-On Bottle
✔️ Includes Step-by-Step Infographic of Dr. Angela's PF Home Therapy Guide
✔️ Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
✅ WHY CHOOSE DR. ANGEL'S NASHVILLE ORGANIX?
Our entire line of essential oil blends and plant-based product are expertly formulated by Dr. Angela Walk. Because she cares so much for her patients, we proudly use only organic ingredients and organically grown essential oils. Her 20 years of private practice has given her the opportunity to test and re-test countless combinations to find the most supportive compounds. Essential oils are powerful; however, if essential oils are carefully blended, their individual properties can be greatly enhanced. Dr. Angela has taken the guesswork out of blending essential oils. Each of our products are handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee.
✅ DR. ANGEL'A PROMISE: We stand behind our products and therapy kits with the greatest confidence. Dr. Angela has seen remarkable results with countless patients. However, if for any reason you did not get the results you were looking for, we have your back by providing a 100% love it or your money back guarantee.
✅ SUGGESTED USE: Apply to area of discomfort 3 times daily or as needed. Use throughout the day for NATURAL muscle, joint & fascia support. This product can also be used as an emollient during fascial release work with instrumentation.
- Package Dimensions : 6.6 x 3 x 1.5 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : 50
- Date First Available : March 12, 2020
- Manufacturer : Dr. Angela Walk
- ASIN : B085TQ91X9
- Best Sellers Rank: #158,356 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #637 in Essential Oil Blends
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This roll-on blend makes application much more convenient, doesn't smell too powerfully (I had blended in too much peppermint on my own), and has worked well over the past two days. I roll it on at night onto clean feet, before bed, and cover with cotton socks. I have felt less tension in my achilles and heel the morning after, so I'll continue supplementing my recovery with this blend. Thanks Dr. Walk!
Did give some relief to foot pain also decided to use on back pain one night and it worked for me not to say it will for others .
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.