Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on February 18, 2015
One of my favorite records. The quality of the vinyl is pretty good, though I had to return the first one due to visible scuffs and it skipped a lot. The replacement played without skipping.

The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the quality could have been better. After each song, it appears to end as it goes silent, then you can year the song cut in and out as if they were attempting to fade the songs. I've only seen this on one other record, which was also a re-release. My guess it's just a bad pressing.
on May 22, 2015
I prefer early, gritty Crue personally, but this (not the very mediocre and aptly titled Theatre of Pain album) was the peak of the original run without question. Their strongest playing, production and writing though I will never listen to any Crue more than Shout, with the debut a close second.
on February 3, 2016
This album will definitely make you feel good.
on November 13, 2016
Mick Mars is amazing
on August 22, 2016
My favorite Motley Crue cd ever. So glad I was able to buy it. I had it on cassette in the 1980's and wore it out.
on January 1, 2014
I was always a fan of the Crue back in the day. I had all their records thru Girls, Girls, Girls. By the time this one came out, I was phasing out of hair metal and onto classic rock like Zepplin and Hendrix. I was kinda more one-track-minded like that back then. Here I am 25 years later and getting back into them and many other metal bands from the 80's. I think all of their albums to this point are great. They say "Theater of Pain" was one of their worst, but I always liked that one too. I guess because it brings back memories. But, really, it's solid. I would recommend this one and everything in front of it to anybody thinking about buying a record. A good start is "Too Fast For Love", and then move up from there.
on March 7, 2017
Great
on December 19, 2016
good
on June 18, 2017
Great CD , better delivery!
on February 18, 2016
awesome album for a die hard motley crue fan !