Consider these available items
Dr. Harvey's Veg-To-Bowl Fine Ground Dehydrated Vegetable Pre-Mix for Dogs, 1-Pound Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Age Range Description||Adult;puppy;senior|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
About this item
- Made in the USA-Grain-free formula
- Makes Home Made food Prep easy-Great for picky eaters
- Holistic Formula with No Synthetic Ingredients
- No Chemicals, preservatives or dyes
- Allows complete control of quantity and quality of protein
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?A pioneer in holistic and natural nutrition for animals, Dr. Harvey started his career in 1970 as a human practitioner in New York City. His life’s mission had always been to care for animals. In 1984, Dr. Harvey's foods for pets was launched.
What makes our product unique?All of our products are made with human grade ingredients in the United States. We believe that feeding pets natural, whole foods improve pets' vitality and reduce the risk of illness.
Why we love what we do?We love all animals and truly believe that proper nutrition is the key to increasing longevity. We love seeing how our foods and treats have improved the lives of thousands of pets in the United States and around the world.
Veg-to-Bowl Fine Ground is the same grain-free pre-mix of nine different vegetables and herbs as the original Veg-to-Bowl, but in smaller pieces. When mixed with protein and oil it makes a complete grain-free, protein-rich, meal for companion dogs. Just like the original Dr. Harvey's Veg-to-Bowl, it is a 100% grain-free mixture of 9 super-nutritious dehydrated vegetables and herbs. It’s just, well… smaller.
Fine Ground Veg-To-Bowl uses only granulated ingredients making it a great choice for all dogs, but it is especially good for small and toy dogs, picky eaters, dogs with sensitive tummies, or older dogs who may need a softer food. Fine Ground Veg-To-Bowl was created for:
- Small and Toy Dogs – who may eat around larger pieces of vegetables. They will love the smaller, softer consistency of the Fine Ground Veg-to-Bowl.
- Picky Eaters – will love their veggies in this new granulated form, as it will mix thoroughly with any protein. The vegetable granules will take on the flavor of any fresh protein that is added.
- Dogs with Digestive Issues – The small vegetable pieces in Fine Ground Veg-to-Bowl are easily digested making this the perfect veggie mix for dogs that are healing, dogs that have difficulty with digestion, dogs with sensitive stomachs, and dogs needing a restricted protein diet.
- Older Dogs – Senior dogs sometimes require a softer diet. This can be due to dental or chewing problems or simply because their digestive needs call for finer, easy-to-chew, foods. Fine Ground will meet the needs of senior dogs and provide the nutrition needed for a healthy love.
Once you see how Veg-to-Bowl Fine Ground looks and smells you will never go back to dog food again. You will also see the difference it makes in the way your dog looks. Feeding fresh food is the very best way to feed your companion.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 7 x 12 inches; 14.4 Ounces
- Item model number : DRH_FG_1
- Department : Dog-freeze-dried-food
- Date First Available : November 7, 2012
- Manufacturer : Healthy Formulations Inc
- ASIN : B00AFYAP7E
Best Sellers Rank:
#108,697 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #57 in Dehydrated Dog Food
- Customer Reviews:
Sweet Potatoes, Carrot, Potato, Broccoli, Pea, Green Bean, Celery Flakes, Beet Flakes, Parsley Flakes, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Lecithin, Alfalfa Powder, Kelp Powder, Flax Seed Powder, Calcium Citrate, Fenugreek Powder, Fennel Powder, Ginger Powder, Peppermint Powder, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
Step 1: Add Hot Water to Veg-To-Bowl Step 2: Let the veggies soak until soft, approximately 8-10 minutes and until the mixture is cool. Step 3: Add your choice of Protein (beef, chicken, turkey, fish, etc) Be sure to rotate proteins weekly. (Instructions Inside) Step 4: Add oil of your choice. (flax oil, olive oil, fish oil, sesame oil or Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine, etc.) Detailed Instructions Inside Bag.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: No cans that contain mostly water. This does have good sized chunks that you can recognize what it is.