Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on May 3, 2014
I'm a huge fan of the Whedon clan and their various works and of the actors in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog so buying this was a no brainer. The only problem I had with it is that it was far to short for the price. I rated it 5 stars despite the shortness because I found it hilarious and it provided very valuable insight into the lives and motivations of several of the characters. The artwork is also excellent! It is important to note that this is actually a collection of 5 stories that were previously shown elsewhere.
on June 8, 2016
Great book! I enjoyed learning more about the characters. It's written and drawn beautifully . Looks just like the characters and you can really hear their voice when you read! Wonderful companion for the musical, and great for any Dr. Horrible fan. Only problem is the adhesive holding the cover to the first page was obviously loose. But the book still holds together.
on May 24, 2016
Great comic with behind the scenes stories in the same universe. It fleshes out characters seen briefly in the short. Gives you a view into what part 2 of this could be. Please take the time and bring us part 2. Stands on my shelf as a great read and kind if my favorite comics. The art has a few styles and makes the stories even more enjoyable as it gives you the prespective that the stories are seen through diffrent eyes.
on May 14, 2017
I was really looking forward o this comic as I am a BIG fan of Dr. Horrible. I was a little disappointed in it. It gives you the back stories of a few of the charters. I dont know I was hoping for something a little more entertaining than this ended up being. I dont regret buying it.
on April 4, 2017
Great product. Anything created by a Whedon is expected to be though. (Except Agents of Shield, what were you thinking Joss?). Zack thanks for the great comic.
on April 6, 2014
This is a great extension of stories if you love Dr. horrible and the other characters. This book is not a rehashing of the story that was on TV but a series of shorts that gives you more insight and fun. Great little read. I just wish it were longer!
on April 11, 2012
Joss Whedon and co. never disappoint. This is a must have for all Dr. Horrible fans out there. It features short stories on the past of our beloved characters: Horrible himself, one for Penny, one about Hammer, more about the Evil League of Evil and Johnny Snow, even Moist gets a story!

All have different artwork. Personally, I think Dr Horrible's story is the best one: the drawings resemble so much Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion, it's amazing, and also packed with action.
on December 2, 2015
While I knew some of the things that might happen, I was thrown for so many twists and turns with this book. The artwork, while sometimes visually jarring, was spot on for most of the characters. Seeing their backstories was amazing!
on June 9, 2017
Excellent, need more like this
on August 6, 2017
Humor was on point. ELE was excellent to see in action. ORIGIN STORIES.

Okay that's it.