BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2014
This is the first time I ever wrote a review, but I felt a need to do it. I bought Dr. Chung's book for my son. I thought it was a bit pricey, but I found it was well worth it. It's really for those wanting to get well into the 700's. My son did all the tips and all the practice questions. The book assumes you have a good foundation. It really helped my son master the hard questions that he was missing. He left the SAT test thinking he had scored 760 at minimum. He ended up scoring 720 and was disappointed, until he realized that the score was still 50 points higher than the first time around without Dr. Chung. The questions and answers are clear. I have read some reviews that there are some errors, but I went through the questions myself and didn't find any errors. I did find one or two instances where I felt a different and simpler strategy would have solved the problem. Overall, I love this book and will treasure it in case my son needs it for the GSAT. It's definitely not for the faint of heart. I posted this review several months after I bought this book, so I could report on my son's SAT results. My son missed only three math questions to get 720. I highly recommend this book and it's well worth the price.
on July 26, 2017
Dr. Chungs's book provides students with many challenging SAT questions with explanations. I am a teacher and I use his book to teach my SAT preparation class. This is a rare book that challenges every level of student. I recommend it highly.
on November 7, 2015
This book really is the ultimate book for scoring an 800 on the SAT math section. I improved my score by over one hundred points. The real SAT will feel easy after using this book. However, I would only recommend this book to strong math students. If you're weaker in math, start with an easier SAT math prep book geared towards low scorers. Once you've got the fundamentals down, move onto this book to perfect your score.
on February 28, 2017
Dr. John Chung's latest edition of his SAT Math book is better than his last editions and any other SAT Math book out there. He thoroughly explains every topic and his explanations are clear and precise. I really like this book and the practice tests make me confident for the real exam.
on April 9, 2013
For a parent who is starting to worry about SAT preparation, this book should put your mind at ease. I am confident that this book holds every possible variation on SAT math questions that can possibly exist. The book starts out with approximately 50 Tips on how to solve the most frequently asked questions on the SAT Math portions of the test. The questions are challenging, but by the time the test comes around your son or daughter will definitely feel that they have been exposed to every scenario and variation of math topic. My son likes this book because it is straight to the point -- it prepares you for the math you will see on the test. Your teen will have plenty of practice after they have worked through the tips at the beginning of the text. Dr. John Chung's SAT Math 2nd Edition: 50 Perfect Tips and 20 Complete Tests.
on May 31, 2014
This book is very difficult (a good thing) and is filled with level 4 & 5 problems. You have to understand a lot of math before you buy it, but otherwise it serves as a great resource for practice tests!!

Going through the book i learned a lot (but it was somewhat difficult to understand my mistakes because the author didn't have deep explanations)

If you get this book and master it, and 800 would be a walk in the park; it just takes ALOT of work and practice.
on April 19, 2017
Pretty good. Is there a book that is next level harder?
on May 1, 2017
Great SAT MATH book
on September 16, 2017
good book.
on January 27, 2014
My daughter really didn't want to go over a math prep book for the SAT until she sat down with this book for a half hour. She is in pre-calculus, and wasn't worried about math skills from a few years ago. Now, she realizes that she forgot some of it, never saw the a math problem represented that way, or never even had some of the skills taught in her classes. You can advance through the book piecemeal, so it is not overwhelming. I'm very happy with the purchase.