Dr. John Watson - BBC's Sherlock - Advanced Graphics Life Size Cardboard Standup
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDUP SPECIFICS: Weight: 2.0 lbs; Dimensions: 17"W x 66"H (Depth: 12")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Decorations. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The USA. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle‘s Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson. Nine episodes have been produced, the first three of which were broadcast in 2010. Series two was broadcast in 2012, and a third series was broadcast in 2014. The third series has become the UK’s most watched drama series since 2001. Sherlock has been sold to over 200 territories. Sue Vertue and Elaine Cameron of Hartswood Films produced the series for the BBC and co-produced it with WGBH Boston for its Masterpiece anthology series on PBS. The series is primarily filmed in Cardiff, Wales. North Gower Street in London is used for exterior shots of Holmes and Watson’s 221B Baker Street residence. How to Set Up Your Standup: 1. Unfold standup and easel. Lay standup face down on a clean, flat surface. 2. Fold easel up along the long vertical crease that runs the length of the standup. 3. Lift upper and lower tab to lock easel in place. 4. Attach upper tab to top of easel. About Advanced Graphics: Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality Cardboard Standups and Custom Prints in the world. We are the worldwide industry leader in the licensing and distribution of Cardboard Standups. We are also the #1 source for Licensed and Custom cardboard standups in the industry. Our goal is to provide the highest quality prints to our customers. We put our customers first and will continue to provide the best customer service to those who keep us in business.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*I am short. He seems normal, grown-up sized to me, but I am a horrible judge of such things. Also, I have no idea just how tall Moriarty is. Seems about right, though.
He is sturdy and balances well! Easy to put together, and you can even accessorize him with hats and scarves.