|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$67.98 - $130.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Volcano Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Approx. 1½'' heel height
- Back loop
- Logo details
- Metal eyelets
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic Dr. Martens industrial footwear refined in design with the best quality materials built into the highest standards. This shoe features Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole for additional shock absorption, resistance to oil, fat, petrol, alkali as well as slip resistance. This shoe also discharges static build-up through the shoe to the floor and therefore reduces accumulation of excessive static build-up, and offers enhanced weather protection and resistance from the water absorption by the use of water resistant uppers.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G08BAD6
- Item model number: R13975201
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
the leather has been excellent with these shoes, and worn well... if only i could say as much for the soles. the soles on my first docs purchased back in the 90's lasted at least a couple of years while working grocery, however i'm no longer in grocery and not sure if these will last anywhere near as long.