|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- Combat-inspired leather boot featuring cap-toe stitching, adjustable buckle strap with metallic grommets, and textured PVC outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The biker look has appealed to both original bikers themselves as well as fashion-conscious consumers. The Dr. Martens has liberated some original styles from their archive of engineer boots and combined them with subtle design touches. The Triumph 1460 8 Eye Boot is set in a rich leather upper and features decorative fabric linings. The biker look is a perennial favourite and sits naturally within the range as a fashionable yet legitimate slice of genuine subculture.Neat buckle detailing and crisp lines are supplemented by colourful linings - a wornin abstract Union Jack canvas or warm loggercheck pattern. Create a style all your own in the rugged appeal of the Dr. Martens Triumph 1460 8 Eye Boot.
Experience Triumph like a rock star in this rugged boot from Dr. Martens. The combat-derived profile and prominent metal buckle channel exactly the right attitude. The chunky rubber sole keeps you comfortable and adds that distinctive Dr. Martens look.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004SI1TS2
- Item model number: Triumph 1460-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have received many compliments on them within the first couple of days. Some people will buy similar model shoes in a different brand, but your not really buying a good boot until you buy a Doc Marten. The leather, the looks and the comfort will be hard to compete with. Top notch!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these boots going on two years now and they're still great. Worn regularly, I'd say two or three times a week and all they have is a little peeling on the nose of the... Read morePublished 6 days ago by C. Garcia
I suggest going to a shoe store to try on some Docs if you've never worn or purchased any before.
I am a size 10 - 10. Read more
Awesome boots goes with everything not heavy like youd expect but order down they are bigPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I wore these everyday for close to four years. I loved them. I would buy them again.Published 2 months ago by GreaserBen
These kick ass! They fit a little large.
The buckle looks cool. They take a little while to put on/take off.